Mike Imagine

Cuddling mike

When you came home the house was surprisingly quiet. No loud noises were coming from the TV, the kitchen was empty, and the lights in your bedroom weren't on. "Michael?" you called out curiously, you swore you saw his car out front. You walked up to your room and you saw Michael laying on the bed.

He must have gotten tired and decided to taken a nap. "Michael" you said quietly, "I'm home, darling". You made your way over to the bed as Michael rolled over and looked at you sleepily. He put his arms out toward you, "Come here, I'm sleepy and I want to cuddle". You slowly climbed into bed and under the covers with him, your feet sticking out slightly at the bottom.

The bed was always messy, you only ever made it when you changed the sheets. The two of you always spent so much time in bed, mostly in an innocent way, that the sheets and duvet were usually strewn all over the place. You'd usually end up in a cocoon,

your back to Michael's front and then completely wrapped up. You didn't assume your usual spooning position though.

You had been away from Michael all day and you missed him so you wanted to see his face. You placed your hand on his cheek and pressed your lips to his gently. He smiled in response and put his arm around you, pulling you closer to him.

Your hand traveled up to his hair, moving the colorful strands through your fingers. His head moved down slightly as he kissed your forehead, resting there for a moment.

His hand grabbed yours as he stared at your fingers. You examined his tattoos, tracing them and memorizing each poke that the machine made to create them. Both of your faces were so close to each other that your noses were touching, gently brushing each other as your lips only remained an moments apart.

As your fingers intertwined so did your lips, lazily and sleepily. "This is making me sleepy" you said after pulling away. Somehow you managed to turn around with Michael's grip on you so you were now spooning. "I'm that boring, huh?" Michael joked, kissing the now exposed back of your neck. You smiled as he pulled you even closer and you rubbed your foot against his soothingly. "I think we should do this more often. I come home and we just cuddle" you said. "It's official then" Michael replied before the two of you fell asleep.