How You Both Kiss

Luke:

When you and Luke are kissing he can't keep his hands off of your bum and waist. Because you are a lot shorter than him, when you reached your arms to go round his neck and step on your tip-toes because of being so short. Luke would hold your waist or bum for support to keep you in place and tightly press you against his body.

Calum:

With everyone knowing what Calum's personality is like and him being very sexual people would think he would dive in but actually he likes to take his time and make sure every second of the kiss is a second he could remember while on tour and away from you. His kisses start off slow and steady, his hand would be cupping your face to make sure you don't move. But after a while things would start to get VERY! Heated then both of your hands would be roaming around each others body's then you would make it to the bedroom to finish.

Michael:

When it comes to kissing Michael in public he will try and restrain from kissing you to much, it would be a huge tease but as soon as you are behind doors, he can't keep his hands and lips off of you. He doesn't start out gentle. Every kiss starts off heated straight away. His hands would be running up and down your body pleasuring and teasing you as much as he can. But he soon gives in and just picks you up and carries you to the bedroom and he gives in to your needy plead 

Ashton:

When you and Ash kiss it's like Ashton takes you to a whole other world, when kissing him he made everything about you. He would be gentle and romantic when things started to get heated he would order you to jump up and then wrap your legs around his waist an he hold you up by your bum to make sure you don't fall and then he will carry on but with more pressure. He tries not to do too much in public because he wasn't the biggest fan of PDA.

A/N I hope you are all enjoying these an I'm not boring you with these preferences an imagines

-Ellie+Christina xox

Twitter : @Ellie__Murray
                  @Chrissi5sos