What He Loves About Your Personality (4/4)

Calum:
You're sassy just like him. You aren't afraid to show off your style or vent your opinions which is why Calum loved you so much. Of course when fans bashed on you, you'd kill them with sarcasm which reminded him a lot of himself. Calum was sassy and sarcastic which basically made you the girl version of Calum Hood. Plus the fact you two are cheeky comes in handy when annoying the boys with your gross cuteness.

Ashton:
Everyone knows Ashton is literally a 5 year old in a mans body but that's what makes Ashton! Ashton loves how carefree you are and how you aren't afraid of doing things that may seem "childish". If it was 3 in the morning an you guys were hungry, you'd just leave and go to McDonalds or something. Fans always got a kick out of seeing you two in fast food restaurants past 1 in the morning. That's why Ashton loved you so much, because everything you do makes him bring out the child in him more.

Michael:
Michael loved your split personality. You knew how to party and have fun, but some days you'd rather be cuddled up in a blanket with him watching marathons on Netflix. He gets the best of both worlds in his opinion because he's just the same. He loved the way you acted in public and behind closed doors. His love for you grows more and more everyday as he opens you up more. In public you're his little rebel, but alone, you're his cute nerd who binge watches Netflix.

Luke:
How shy you are. You aren't really talkative but you don't really carry conversations unless someone initiates it first. Luke loved how flustered you get around him if he compliments you, or does some PDA while the fans are watching. To you, your shyness is something you're so insecure of because you aren't as confident as the 5SOS Fam and you know they're so much more outgoing and confident than you. But to him, he loves the Fam but he loves you more. He loves how you're nervous around him and get all clumsy and giggly. Everything about you is perfect in his eyes.