The Other Boys Can Hear You And Calum

You stood next to Calum for a few minutes, trying to get your breathing to go back to a normal state. "Are you sure nobody could have heard us?" You asked Calum as you retrieved your shirt from the floor. "No, I promise. These rooms are like soundproof" he seemingly explained to you.

Let's just say you gave Calum a bit of...motivation before his show tonight. "Babe, I'm sweaty already and I haven't even stepped on the stage" he giggled and kissed you, "Round two after the show??" he asked excitedly. "

We'll have to see, if you ever get on stage!" you said as you opened the door of his dressing room. You saw Ashton, Luke, and Michael standing right outside trying to suppress their giggles. "What are you giggling like school girls at?" you asked them skeptically. "
Oh Calum!" Luke said in a high pitched voice, mocking you. "Uh, oh yea!" Michael enthusiastically said, mocking Calum. Your face must have been as red as a tomato.

"Hope you used protection, mate!" Ashton called out at Calum. Michael chirped in again, "And if there is round two, please try to make it a bit quieter. Jesus, the whole crowd could probably hear you". You gave Calum one last peck on the lips before he left to go on stage, "Soundproof, huh?" you asked him sarcastically.