Luke Imagine

You two are Skyping and the boys come in.

"Hey babe!" you waved at the camera as Luke smiled and waved back. "Hey Y/N!" he grinned like a little child and waving wildly at the screen. Luke was on tour, and since you both had busy schedules you would fit in the time to talk to each other, face to face at least. And with the different time zones it was even harder.

"So how's it going over there?" you asked smiling crossing your legs on the bed.

"Good, honestly it's tons of fun....but I wish you were here with me babe." Luke said biting his lip.

"Don't worry lukey you'll get a chance to come home eventually and then we can hang out and have our own fun." you said with a wink.

"Y/N" all the other boys suddenly burst into the room and rushed over to the camera and their faces began to hog the screen.

"Oh my god Y/NNNN!!!!" Ashton said and then Michael cut in.

"We miss you a lot! When are you coming on the tour?"

"Well I uh-"

"Y/N tell me does this shirt suit me? Michael thinks I should give it back to Ashton but I think it looks better on me." Calum pouts pointing to a Ramones t-shirt.

"Oi boys do you mind? I'm trying to talk to my girlfriend here!" Luke said pushing the others out of the screen and they sat beside Luke and he sighed.

"So what's been going on boys, how's everything doing?" you asked and then Ashton said,

"Well the tours been going amazing, but we all think you should come on tour with us."

"Yeah we all miss you." Calum adds in

and Michael then says

"Well I think I missed you the most but-"

"Uh hang on, I think I missed her the most." Ashton said.

"Nope, you two are both wrong I missed her the most." Calum stated crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh my god." Luke sighed before he stood up and yelled "I think I missed her the most cause she's my goddamn girlfriend alright?"

The boys suddenly looked at him and knew they were in trouble.

"And would you guys mind if we can just get 5 more minutes alone together? Then you guys and talk to her and bug her!" he said and the others nodded before they left again.

Luke sighed before sitting back down and saying "So where were we?" You laughed a little and said "Don't you think that was a little harsh on the boys?" Luke pouted and said "All I wanted was to talk to you.... alone. And they were only gonna get the message if I did something like that."

You smiled at him.