You Hurt Him (CTH/4)

You Hurt Him

Calum:

"Alright just kick the ball to me, and ill just kick it back" Calum said from the other side of your homemade pitch that was created by the spare jumpers you had both just taken off. 

Your boyfriend Calum had decided to teach you some football with it being a strong talent of his, along side many others such as music. You didn't really agree with playing but Calum insisted. He seemed happy with this plan so you went with it allowing Calum to drag you along to a field. growing up you kinda sucked at football you couldn't ever get your aim right.

 "just boot it in the goal i'm sure i'll save it." Calum said

 "Are you sure, i suck at sport" you replied

 "Babe, come one you will do great. trust me" He insisted on you booting the ball to his side of the pitch.

 With that you took a few steps back and ran at the ball giving it a big boot. You weren't lying when saying you had a off aim. Calum leaped up to grab the ball however it resulted with him being struck in his crown jewels. (:'D) 

"UGH!...fuck!" Calum moaned while grabbing his crouch on the ground switching from side to side.

 "Shit, Cal are you okay? i told you i shouldn't of played, I'm really sorry... are you okay?" You asked Calum with pure panic.

 He managed to let out a little laugh on the fact you were in such a panic about him.

 "Well my nuts kinda kill but I guess i'll survive"

 "Calum don't laugh i feel bad, how can i make it up to you?" you asked

 "Ohh i'm sure i know i way you can make it up to me.." He answered with a smirk. 

With that within his mindset you both went home, allowing yo to show your gratitude behind closed doors.