You Hurt Him (LRH/4)

You hurt Luke by accident.

"How would you get out of this hold?" Luke asked you, he had you in a reverse bear hug, his strong arms around you. 

"I wouldn't want to..." You breathed as he tightened his grip on you, a little tighter than what was comfortable. 

"Lets say I was about to hurt you, and that I was threatening you. What would you do?" He asked, his voice right beside your ear. Recently on the news there had been reports of men attempting to kidnap young women. These reports had been in your area, making you fear for your safety when you were out. Luke, on the other hand had taken it upon himself to teach you some self defense. "It will make me feel better." He had said when he proposed the idea to you. You had agreed, to humor him but it was also to put your mind at ease. Right now you thought of your situation. You knew you weren't strong enough to break his grasp, and you couldn't run.

 "I would elbow you and step on your instep" You said in a small voice.

 "Show me." He said tightening his grip and attempting to wrestle you to the floor. He was usually gentle with you, but this was different. If you hadn't of known it was Luke, you would of thought he was actually trying to get you away or push you down. Your heart thundered in your chest, and you followed through with your words. You wiggled your arms, a little unsure of hurting him, although now you were having difficulty breathing.

 "Show me what you would do, break my hold." He said into your ear, clearly not giving up. You elbowed him, hearing a muffled groan, his grip loosened but not a lot. You stepped on his foot, earning a grunt but to no avail did he let you go. When you thought you could get away, he came back and grabbed you, tighter. You finally kicked your leg back, hoping to get his kneecap or even his thigh where it would surely break his grasp but he let out a strangled grunt as your foot collided with something else. He instantly let you go, you ran a fair bit away to see him hunched over, grabbing his crotch.

 "Oh fuck! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you there, I was going for your kneecap!" You said feebly as he stayed in his position.

 "That was exactly what you were supposed to do (Y/N)" He said, standing up and wincing. "You did good, and you have quite the elbow on you." He said smiling. "Did I hurt you?" You asked, still standing a bit away from him. "No, you did good! I can sleep at night knowing you would get away." He said.

 "Did I hurt you? Sorry I was a bit rough, I wanted to prove a point." He said walking towards you. 

"No, its fine. I feel much better." You said smiling at him.