You Attend His Show (CAKE/4)

You Attend His Show, Calum And Luke!

Calum:

"Oh, and before we forget, a certain someone's girlfriend is in the audience today!" Michael said as the two others turned to Calum, who was wearing a huge smile on his face.

"Who could that be, Luke?" Ash smirked as Luke shrugged, glancing towards Calum.

"Oh, maybe this certain Kiwi?" Luke laughed as Calum's cheeks heated up.

"Calum, you and Y/N look so cute together!"

"Cal, Y/N really is the luckiest girl in the world!"

"Calum, you and Y/N really belong together!" You hear the fans scream out to him, and he hides his face in his hand, shaking his head but you knew he was smiling behind that. He laughed and he removed his hand from his face, and you were right - he had this huge smile on his face and a crimson streak across his cheeks.

"I love you guys so much. Thank you!" Calum says into the microphone and you smiled, Calum looking over at you, winking.

"I love you, Y/N. This song's for you!"

Luke:

"I dedicate this song to my girlfriend, who's here right now. It's her first time attending one of my concerts, so I hope you're having fun babe!" Luke grins into the microphone.

You smiled, looking up at your boyfriend and you heard one particular fan scream, "Where's Y/N, Luke?" He glances your way, and points toward you with a smile.

"She's over here, say hi Y/N!" You shyly smile and wave at the fans who turn to you and you could feel your cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"She's so cute," you heard Ashton comment, making you blush even harder.

"She's mine, mate." You laughed at Luke's reply, and they started the next song, which was Wherever You Are.