Jealousy/Ashton/

"Stop! Just stop, okay? I FUCKING GET THAT YOU'RE MAD BUT YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE. WE ARE JUST FRIENDS." You yell at him, looking up at the ceiling as if praying for this to stop.

He finally looks at you, shaking with suppressed anger. "OBVIOUSLY HE DID NOT GET THAT PART OF THE WORD FRIENDSHIP. HE WAS ALL OVER YOU."

You throw your hands in the air. "And yet, here I am, with you. I am with you, Ashton. Always. I am not fucking him, I am here with you fighting about this again. Nothing happened, nothing will ever happen between us."

Faster than you realize he can move, he's slamming you into the wall, standing close enough to make your heart dance in your chest.

He leans his head closer, whispering into the crook of your neck. "Damn right nothing will ever happen between you two. Because you're mine, and tonight I'm going to prove that to you." His calloused hands find your hips, pulling them closer to his. "Tonight I'm going to show you exactly why it's me you're with, and not him. I love you and I'm going to show you how much. I promise you won't even be thinking of him when we're done."

He doesn't give you the chance to answer, already making good on his promise