You Hurt Him (MGC/4)

You Hurt Him (Emotionally For Michael)

Rolling over so you were straddling Michael, you bit your lip as you stared down at the boy you loved more than anything or anyone in the entire world.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked nervously, his hands rubbing your bare sides soothingly.You nod vigorously, tugging at the muscle tee that still clings to his body in a gesture to say you want it off.

"I'm ready," You whisper, your voice husky with lust.

He pulls his shirt off and immediately you freeze, staring at his bare chest and stomach as you'd never seen him shirtless before. Well, aside from pictures. You scan his body closely, wishing that you could burn the image into your mind forever. He was so perfect.

He shifted under you, his face red as he pushed you off him gently and sat up with his shirt in his hands.

"What are you doing?" You ask him, frowning. Did he not want you, like you wanted him? He didn't speak, pulling his shirt on and rolling over so that he was facing away from you.

"I knew you'd back out, who'd want to sleep with someone as disgusting as me? I'm fat, I'm so stupid for even thinking that you'd want me like that..." You caught wind of the words he was muttering under his breath, your heart breaking at the sound of his insecurity.

Pushing him back onto his back, you straddled him and attached your lips to his hungrily. "Don't ever think that you're stupid, fat, or disgusting. So what if you're not a Calvin Klein model. That's what makes you perfect in my eyes and never, ever think that I wouldn't want you because I always have and I can promise that I always will."

A/N I Hope You Are Enjoying Them So Far, Feel Free To Request!☺️