Fears (L.H)

What you and Luke both fear.

Luke:

Luke was very passionate about music. The way he would smile on stage. Look out to the crowed and listen to the crowed singing back. You could just see how happy it made him. No matter what mood he was if that's sad or overwhelmed while performing he would get that little more happier just know he's doing what he loved and this made you so happy, but when he wasn't he would think.

He would overthink his life and start to panic what would happen if he wasn't doing music. It scared him to think that if one day if all stopped. Everything the fam, the shows his whole career would stop. This made him think he was a failure and done his family, friends and especially you down. This would lead him to tears but you would always pull him onto your chest with his head in the crook of your neck. You would draw along his back tracing shaped and explain that no matter what he did you would always be proud of him and so would his family.

You:

You were a very energetic person so you hated being in small spaces. They get really annoying and you get agitated and start to shuffle trying to get out. You felt as you were getting suffocated and you just wanted to scream.

Luke knew that you hated this and would always try to take you out in wide spaces and knowing Luke can be lazy you would be willing to take the elevator but he knew how uncomfortable you would be, so he would take the stairs for you trying to make it fun by sprinting up then to get some of your energy out so you could relax and cuddle later on when you both got home.