He Plays With Your Hair(CASHTON/4)

He Plays With Your Hair: Calum And Ashton.

Ashton:

You had your head in his lap as you lie on your side watching a movie he had put in. You had a rough couple of days at work, and finally you were able to unwind and relax with Ashton. You tried focusing on the movie playing in front of you, but it proved to be difficult as his fingers ran through your hair splayed out on his lap.

"Your hair is so soft," He said lowly and you hummed as his hands ran through your long strands over again. He started at the roots and made his way down to the ends, combing endlessly. Eventually, your focus drifted from the movie, and you closed your eyes to relax against his lap. He chuckled as you nudged yourself further back so he could continue to run his hands through your hair and massage your scalp.

"Are you getting tired of this?" You asked after a while, not wanting to be a nuisance.

"Not at all, I know it's relaxing you babe, you've had a stressful couple of days. Just close your eyes love, relax..." He said bending over to kiss your forehead as you sighed, letting his fingers run through your hair.

Calum:

"Calum! Can you come here?" You yelled from the other room. You heard the sound of his feet on the floor as he neared you, and you once again tried to tug a piece of hair behind your ear without smearing paint in your hair.

"Sup my girl?" He said leaning against the doorframe.

"Looks good!" He said staring at your canvas.

"Cal, can you plait my hair or tie it back? Just get it out of my face!" You said laughing as he came nearer to you.

"You know I suck at this!" He whined walking towards you.

"Just try? I don't want to let this dry or it's not going to blend, hair bands on the table," you said picking up your brush and dipping it in the dollop of paint next to you. You heard him huffing as his fingers gently pulled it out of your face, and grouped it in his large hands. He ran a hand through it to break it into three bunches and he began trying to braid it. Surprisingly, he was extremely gentle, not tugging on you and constantly asking if that was too tight.

"You know, I used to do this to my sister but you'd think it be better then this..." He said wrapping the elastic around the end of it. You kissed his cheek as he stepped beside you.

"It's out of my face, and right now that's all I care about." You said focusing back on your canvas.

"Call me when you're done." He said patting your shoulder and leaving you to your painting.