You Hurt Him (AFI/4)

You Hurt Him Ashton.

As much as you and Ashton argued, you've never gone so far as to hit him. Tonight, when you're were both yelling over top of each other, you decided to take over,

"you know what Ashton, go fuck yourself seriously" you screeched.

"HOLY FUCK!! Y/N You need to grow up, you realize that right. God you're such a bitch." he shouted back.

" SERIOUSLY ASHTON YOU CAN BE A RIGHT PRICK SOME TIMES!" You shouted back, anger took over your body.

"FUCK OFF Y/N"

Your hand reaching to slap across his face, stinging his skin at the contact. Immediately after he grabs both of your wrists, holding them there. His light hazel eyes had suddenly grown dark with anger looking down at you, breathing heavily as he grows furious that you put your hands on him. Still, he refrains from going further, dropping your wrists and storming to your bedroom, closing the door and locking you out.

You sit outside, waiting for him to open it, to calm down. When you hear the click of the lock you turn the handle, walking silently into the room to lie in bed with him, kissing his cheek and whispering your apology over and over again, Ashton didn't reply, guilt was over taking you. You broke a few tears as he raised his hand to wipe them away then kissed you on the forehead, he pulled you into his chest stroking your hair as you both fell asleep in each others embrace knowing he still loved you and it wouldn't happen again.

A/N I hope you are all enjoying these preferences, we will be posting at least everyday if not every other day. Thank you all for being so patient. :) -Ell xox