First Fight (MUKE/4)

First fight: Luke and Michael.

Luke:

"You should have heard the arena tonight babe, it was deafening. Honestly, I can't believe how loud they screamed. Oh and you should have seen Michael, I was walking towards him and he was backing up and he fell against his amp, funniest thing ever! I couldn't stop laughing and Calum had to sing my part... are you listening (Y/N)." Luke's face was visible through the computer screen, the reception was poor so you could almost make out every pixel on his face.

"Hmm, oh yeah, that's really funny." You said bringing yourself back to reality. Every time you had skyped with Luke he was talking about fans, or what the boys did. You of course listened but he never asked how you were, or what you had gotten up to. And when his stories began to wind down, he would say he had better go to bed or he and the boys were going out somewhere so he would talk to you later. You understood that he was living his dream and so much was happening in his life - he just wanted to tell you all about it - but it seemed like he wasn't even bothering with you.

"What's up?" His crackled voice asked through the speakers.

"Oh nothing, no it's fine!" You said plastering a smile on your face.

"Somethings wrong, what is it?" He asked running a hand through his hair. You bit your lip contemplating telling him. Luke wasn't the type to get angry but when he did, you knew he was angry.

"It's fine Luke!" You said, fiddling with the hem of your shirt.

"Please tell me? You've been acting weird lately," Luke cocked his head to the side.

"It's just... I don't know. You never ask about my day or anything. You'd be surprised to know that I passed my finals with flying colours and got top mark in three of my classes. You only talk about what you've been doing on tour, or what you and the boys are doing! I understand completely Luke, that you're living your dream and that you're happy, but baby. It's hard listening to that knowing that you're having the time of your life and I'm here. Please, take some interest in my life as well, as mundane as it is compared to yours it would be nice to here 'how was your day?'." You huffed out, your hands shaking either from nerves or anger. He was silent on the other line for what seemed like ages, his face set in a hard line.

"Luke, say something?" You said biting your lip. Suddenly, the screen went black, and he had disconnected. You began to panic, attempting to recall him. He wouldn't answer, and so you shut your laptop and began to cry. How selfish did you just sound? That was extremely petty, of course he would be excited to tell you what was happening. Your phone lit up with a twitter notification, seeing as you had Luke's tweets sent to your phone. You swiped across the screen reading the tweet: @/Luke5SOS: I'm an idiot. Fuck.

Immediately, tweets came flooding into your mentions asking if Luke and yourself had broken up. You opened your laptop and tried to recall him but Ashton answered on the second try.

"Oh hey, (Y/N)!" He said waving at you.

"Hey Ash, where's Luke?" You said.

"I'm not sure, he seemed pretty upset, is everything alright?" He waved his hand between yourself and the door motioning to your relationship.

"I don't know... can you find him for me?" You asked, he smiled and agreed. Moments later, Ashton pushed Luke through the door as he sat in front of the computer.

"I'm so-" You began but Luke cut you off.

"You have no reason to apologize... I'm so sorry babe. I... I should have asked you more. I feel really bad, you're right. I only have been talking about myself lately. I'm so sorry, from now on you're the focus. So, what's been happening at home? Tell me every thing." He smiled at you, his cheeks pink.

"I'm sorry though Luke," he shook his head and waved your apology off, as you began to launch into what had been happening at home.

Michael:

"Want to come to the gym with me?" You asked as you walked into the living room with your bag slung over your shoulder. "It will be fun! We can work out together, you know the saying, couples who work out together work out!" You said laughing and leaning against the door jam. Michael looked up at you and smiled.

"I'll just stay here, you go babe!" He said. You sighed, and rolled your eyes. Grabbing your bag and turning away from him.

"What was the huff for (Y/N)?" He asked and you turned around to face him.

"Why won't you come to the gym?" You said.

"Because you know it's not my favourite place to be!"

"Oh so it's fine for you to go to the gym with the boys but you won't work out with me?" You crossed your arms and faced him. He sputtered, unable to make an answer.

"Are you like embarrassed by me or something? I'm not jacked enough like the guys?" You said suddenly pissed.

"It's not that babe, it's..."

"What is it Michael?" You said.

"It's not that I'm embarrassed by you... I'm scared that you'll be embarrassed by me! I'm not jacked like Ashton or Calum... I don't know, I've seen you work out before and you go wild. Like you are a beast in there. And I kind am just like slow." He said not meeting your eyes. You sighed and walked towards him, sitting beside him on the couch.

"I'm not a beast in there Michael, I just get focused. Why on earth would I be embarrassed by you? It would be fun to work out with you! We could like reward each other with kisses and stuff! I won't go wild, we'll work out way up!" You said patting his leg. He put his hand on top of yours and rubbed slow circles on your hand.

"Really? You aren't embarrassed by me?" You shook your head.

"Silly boy, of course not! It's fine! Let's go this once, and if you really, really hate it then I won't ask you to go again," He smiled and lifted his jaded gaze to meet yours.

"Let's go," He said standing up and walking towards the bedroom to grab a pair of shorts and a shirt. You smiled in triumph, waiting for him to come back so you both could go.