Luke Imagine

Luke sees you drunk for the first time

It was your best friend's birthday and she had invited you and a couple other girls out to have a few drinks. Everything was great until a few drinks turned into a lot of drinks.

You had lost count after three glasses of wine and you were now giggling and hiccuping at anything remotely funny. The designated driver of the group decided that it was time for you all to get going before you did something more stupid than just embarrassing yourselves.

It was quite late now when you were stumbling up the driveway after being dropped off, desperately searching for your house key. Every time you tried to put the key into the keyhole it wouldn't work but Luke had already opened the door by the time you realized you were trying to use your car key.

"Oh, Luke, you saved me" you yelled, throwing your shoes and bag down as soon as you walked in.

"Shhh, babe, it's 2 am" Luke whispered, looking incredibly tired. "How many drinks did you have?" he asked. "Ohh, you know, like just a couple. It was sooooo good" you giggled. "Alright, let's get you to bed" Luke sighed and them mumbled, "Or at least somewhere you won't hurt yourself".

"Yes! Let's go to bed! You're such a monster in bed" you yelled again, grabbing on to Luke's shirt in an attempt to be sexy but you ended up losing your balance tripping into his arms. "Woah, okay. I think you should just lay down" he said, walking you slowly up the stairs. "You're sooo sexy" you mumbled into his neck once he got you to your room.

"You're beautiful too, but right now it's time to sleep" Luke explained, beginning to unzip your dress for you.

"Won't you just...just go to bed with me? I'll suck you off just. How. You. Like. I'll lick you like a little kitten" You hummed, stepping out of your dress and climbing onto the bed.

"Babe, you know I'd love to but you're just too drunk right now. You don't know what you're even saying" he smiled slightly. "Now, just, stay in bed. I've gotta go get the blanket from downstairs" he quickly left the room. "I'll be waiting for you!" you yelled after him.

When Luke walked back into your room he found you laying in bed completely passed out, nothing covering you. He moved your hair behind your ear and pressed a soft kiss to your temple. Carefully he laid the blanket overtop of you and crawled into bed next to you.