Luke imagine

Teasing eachother luke

You were going out to dinner tonight with Luke and the rest of the band. You wore a black dress that you had just bought. When you walked down the stairs Luke looked up and down your body.

You smirked as you took his hand and walked to the car. When you got to the restaurant Luke kept his arm around your waist the entire time, letting everybody know that you were his.

You finally sat down for your dinner, it was a round table so you were able to see everybody's faces. It was full of mindless chatter, everybody catching up on their daily lives. You felt Luke's hand rest on your knee.

You glanced over at him and he was going on paying attention to the conversation with everybody else. Just as he was, you went back to paying attention, and ignoring Luke's touch. That was, until, his hand started moving farther up your thigh. You tried pushing his hand away, but he just kept moving it back to where it was.

It amazed you how nobody had seemed to notice your little game going on beneath the table. You felt Luke's hand reach even closer and closer to your center. Leaning over, you said into Luke's ear through gritted teeth "Luke, stop". Like before, you tried to move his hand away but it wasn't working.

Two can play at this game, you thought. You slid your hand over to Luke's thigh. You heard his breath hitch in his throat. So, you just moved your hand closer to his crotch. Luke squirmed in his seat, and Calum asked

"Are you okay, Luke?". Luke just let out a soft "Mhmm". His hand now moved completely over your center, he ran a finger over your slit.

You grabbed onto the table with your free hand, and then coughed to cover up your slight moan that you let slip past your lips.

"I'm going to go to the ladies room" you announced, but before you left you rubbed up and down Luke's crotch.

He closed his eyes tightly, while clearing his throat. You stood up and walked to the bathroom. Once you came back Luke had already stood up,

"Thanks guys, but (Y/N) and I have got to get going" he announced.

You practically ran out of the restaurant just thinking what was going to happen later that night.