Luke Imagine

Fight

"You've been like this all the time now Y/N"

"Really? You think it's my fault again?!" you screamed at Luke.

Luke then said "You're just being nothing a jealous bitch!"

"Oh, so now I'm a bitch?" you asked and Luke said "I never said that. But you've acting a hell of a lot bitchy lately!"

You two were fighting again, because you were accusing Luke of being way too friendly with the female bartender, and you were sick of seeing Luke constantly flirting with random girls.

You then said "You know what? If you think I'm the bitchy one, maybe you won't think so about that bartender we saw today!"

You then marched to the front door, shoving a pair of keys into your purse.

"Where do think you're going?" Luke asked angrily and you then turned and said "I'm not willing to be here tonight if you're just going to be fuming.

So I'm gonna go out and just relax."

"Oh and you'll probably get a new boyfriend at that!" Luke yelled.

You then said "I'm not gonna do that to you Luke, but you can go get a new girlfriend if you want one." You then walked out the door, slamming it behind you.

You felt the tears welling up in your eyes, but you stayed strong, and walked along the sidewalk.

Rather then go to the club, or bar, because to you, alcohol wasn't going to fix tonight. But some indulgence would. You went to a Starbucks, and walked along to a nearby park. It was actually the park that you and Luke had your first date.

You sat at the bench, slowly enjoying your coffee and sugary treat, as you people watched. You saw families, couples, singletons, friends....you lost yourself in it all.

You then heard someone say "Y/N" You turned and saw Luke. He walked over to you and said "Babe, you know I didn't mean to say what I said...." "You seemed to at the time." you said taking a sip of your hot beverage.

Luke said "Listen, we were both losing it. And honestly....I need to ask you....can I get a second shot?" You absorbed that information. You took another sip of your drink and swallowed and said "Well as long as you promise to never call me a bitch again....then I guess we can try."