He's Insecure (CALUM/4)

Calum:

Nobody would ever expect the boy who flashes his bum to the world to be so incredibly insecure: yet here you stood in a shouting match with your long term boyfriend over a photo of you and a guy at Starbucks.

"You're clearly on a date with him (Y/N). He bought your drink and you guys linked arms as you left!" Calum yells his voice raising.

"Calum if you could just-"

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I JUST WENT AROUND BUYING GIRLS STARBUCKS AND THEN HOLDING THEIR HAND HUH?" He shouts so loud that you flinch.

"Just let me explain." You say trying to remain calm.

"WHAT'S THERE TO EXPLAIN? YOU FUCKING CHEATED." Calum explodes.

"Oh for Christ's sake. He's GAY." You yell at Calum. His face falls a bit.

"He's what?"

"He's gay." You say slowly.

"Like how gay?"

"Penis Lover gay" You say rolling your eyes.

"Oh..." Calum says sheepishly.

"Ya, oh. You've been doing this a lot lately. Accusing me of cheating. Don't you trust me?" You ask a little hurt.

"I do I do, it's just,"

"It's just what?" You ask angrily. "I'm afraid you'll leave me for somebody better. And every guy I see you with, I see them as better than me." He says quietly.

"Oh Calum no." You sigh bringing him in for a hug.

"I'm sorry, it's just you deserve so much better than me and,"

"No. Stop right there. Calum you most definitely deserve me and if you think I'd leave you for someone else you're insane. Baby you're all I want. You're all I need. Don't be so insecure about our relationship or about yourself. You are the best thing in my life and I'd be stupid to let you go." You smile wiping away a stray tear from his brown eyes.

"I love you so much (Y/N)." Calum whispers before kissing you softly and passionately.

"I love you too Cal. Always."