He's Sick (CASHTON/4)

He's Sick: Calum And Ashton

Calum:

You entered your shared house and noticed the absence of noise. A loud sneeze lead you to the living room where you found Calum wrapped up in blankets on the sofa, tissues scaterring the floor around him. "Aww baby," you cooed, kneeling next to his head and running your hand through his hair. Calum groaned before replying. "I feel like I'm going to die..." he trailed off before sneezing again.
"Want me to make you some tea and we can cuddle and watch movies?" You spoke gently and stroked his cheek with your thumb. He nodded slightly while burying himself into the many blankets he had around him while you chuckled on your way to the kitchen.

Ashton:

You woke up in the middle of the night to find the other side of the bed empty and the bathroom light on. "Ash?" You called out softly before dragging yourself out of bed and into the bathroom. Ashton was sat on the floor by the toilet, his hair stuck against his face and his face pale he was complaining how cold he was that morning yet was burning up. "Hey babe," he croaked out when he noticed you in the doorway. You held out your hand and led him back to bed where you spent the rest of the night cuddling while trying to lull him into sleep. After a few days of you nursing him for his every need it resulted in you catching a cold and Ashton was now being the nurse in the relationship.