Physiotherapist/ASHTON (Kind of mature)

Your pov

You were on your way to the hospital for you monthly physiotherapy sessions you have. You really didn't like going because the lady was rough and had cold hands when she would touch you.
You blasted out Sam Smiths album and drove the 25 minute drive to the hospital.
-At the hospital-
You checked in as always, sat down and waited for you name to be called.
"Y/N Y/L/N?" The lady called, "yes, that's me" you got up and followed the lady to the little section where your session would be,"Right through those curtain miss" she said as she pointed me towards where I needed to go, "Thank you" I said as walking up to the pulled curtains.
You reached for the curtains and pulled the open, expecting Sue, your normal physiotherapist, but you were met with a young man.

Ashton's Pov

I got ready for the next patient and started filling out the details. I heard footsteps and the curtain rail move, so I spun around on my wheelie chair to be faced with a beautiful young woman, how am I gonna contain my self with this beauty in the room, I'll just have to play it cool.

Your Pov

He was gorgeous. His hair was curly and a very light brown, his eyes were the most beautiful hazel I have ever seen, and OMG his arms!. He's hot. That's all I can say. Play it cool Y/N.

"Hello, my name is Ashton Irwin and I will be your physiotherapist for the next couple of months, how can I help you ..."   
"Y/N, Y/L/D"
"Miss Y/L/N, take a seat"
"So what can I do for you" he said with a smile, " well, I have monthly sessions for my back and knees, so yeah" you replied sheepishly
"Okay so do you know how the pain started?" He asked, concentrating on what he was going to write next, "no, but my family history is known for having back problems and knee problems"
"Okay well can I have a look miss?"
"Yeah, sure" you again replied sheepishly,
You took your jacket/coat (whatever you want) off and turned around so he could check it out, " I'll need you to take your top off, please Y/N" he said smirking, okay so maybe I didn't mind, but seeing as he seems to be a bit cocky I'll show him what he's missing, I might as well I'm young and curvy so let's go for it" you slip your top over your head letting your hair fall down again. You thought you heard him gulp, but ignored it, "thank you miss" he said cockily, he pressed around your back for a while, until he spoke again "and could you bend forwards for me, I Erm need to see how your hips work" he said
Grinning "they work like hips" you sassily replied as you bent forward making sure your back arched, making your already big bum look bigger, "well your hips move fine my dear" he said, you started to stand back up before a firm had pressed against your bare back "I didn't say stand up Y/N" he said with a strong tone "sorry, sir" you said seductively, "and your knee hurt, am I right?" He said as if you were stupid " yes they do" you said sharply "well I won't be able to check them out if your wearing jeans now will I" he said egging me to take them off, "and I suppose you want me take them off ashton, well you are the physiotherapist here" you said stepping out of your jeans, you then noticed your weren't wearing matching underwear, and suddenly felt flustered, Ashton sat you down on the bed and started playing around with them for a while, eventually he stopped and said you could put your clothes back on, and he just walked out and let you get dressed, you thought maybe he was flirting but perhaps not, oh well, you slipped on your figure hugging jeans and bent down to pick your top up, when you felt two large hands press firmly on your waist, you felt his groin press in to your bum, "do you think it's okay to do this to me?" He said angrily, "do what?" You asked, "this" he said whilst pressing his boner into your bum cheeks, "oh" you giggled, "yeah oh" he said and stood you up and turned you to face him, you still only had your jeans on and no top, his eyes scanned your large boobs and tutted at you "seeing as you caused my problem you can fix it, babe" , he said with his teeth gritted, "well, you'll be glad to here I like solving people's problems", "Good girl" he said and pulled you in for a kiss.

A/N- Hope you like it. Go follow @WYR5Sauce_ for more 5SOS stuff from us.- Christina xox