Stubble (4/4)

Michael:

Michael was a kitten. No doubt about it. Not only does he have the cuteness and adorable personality of a cat, he legit acts like one. Casually sitting on the couch, Michael will come over and wrap his limbs around you. His legs would be draped across your lap and neck buried into your neck. He loves to rub the light stubble up and down your cheek because your stifling laughter is music to his ears.

Luke:

Intimate moments with him were the best thing ever. Not only because of the mind blowing pleasure, but when he leaves shaving for about 5-6 days, it increases the pleasure. Sitting beside him, his lips would lay open mouthed kisses down your neck letting the stubble prickle your skin as he went down. The lip ring just adds even more but the stubble was the best part and you didn't mind it one bit.

Calum:
After years of trying, finally got stubble. Of course he was quite happy now because he's just like the rest of the boys. Calum is so excited he rarely shaved because he loved kissing you. Whenever you two kissed the hair on his upper lip would always tickle you. Every time you'd laugh against his lips because you were easily ticklish. So he used that to his advantage and always holding your face letting his lips linger.

Ashton:
Since the boys have little breaks between tour dates and he was too tired to do many things shaving was one thing he didn't bother doing. Ashton wanted to go to the club with the boys. Sitting at the club, insecurity was always something you hated about yourself. You wanted to love yourself but seeing all these girls hitting on your boyfriend makes you feel like a smaller person. Ashton would frown and sling his arm around your shoulder pressing his lips against your ear whispering sweet nothings the whole time. You cover your mouth giggling because his beard would tickle your jaw making Ashton smile because he made his girl happy again. Ashton hated you sad so sweet nothings + stubble = happy Y/N.