Fears (M.C)

What you and Michael both fear

Michael:

Michael never really showed fear. He wanted to prove to everyone he was this tough punk rock boy when really he was a little colored hair kitten. So when you tried to figure it out it was a real challenge.

"The dark" you asked

"Nope!" He replied with a giggle

It had been at least half an hour now and you just decided to give in.

"Alright Clifford, I give up what is it?" You sigh while laughing

"Do you want the cheesy answer or the real answer?" He asked.

"Both but cheesy one first" you answered

"Okay, well I'm scared of loosing you" he smile

You blushed. Leaning in more to hear the real one.

"I'm still scared of loosing you" he cot closer but looked down

This was probably because when the boys started their headlining tour he would be gone for 6 months and you would maybe see him once or twice so you both spoke about it. You suggested maybe a break on the relationship and this broke Michael. You would never really want it and dreaded if it came to it but knew it could be for the best. He refused and had to prove he would never let you go and it would work. You stayed together and you are so glad you did. 

You:

You are normally a very outgoing happy person but when it came to meeting new people or going out in public you because very shy. You were more yourself when you were with Michael but if not you didn't say a word or make eye contact and would do anything you could to avoid people.

If you were out in public with Michael he wouldn't leave your side. Even with fans he would make sure you were next him him and would hold you hand. He would let go quickly to hug the fans or take photos but the he would be straight back to holding your hand or waist. The fans found it so cute, some jealous but you didn't care because with Michael nothing mattered.