You catch him wanking over you 4/4 (Mature)

Calum- You and Calum had just got back from party at Michaels house, and you were exhausted, so when you got home you didn't even bother showering, you just slipped your tight dress off and climbed into bed, you heard the shower turn on but ignored it because it was just Calum,you fell asleep for what felt like ages, but woke up to a Loud moan, jumping up you ran to the shower thinking Calum had fell, you opened the bathroom door to be met with a dripping wet Calum, with his dick in his hands, he looked at you not caring that you had just seen him do that, but bare in mind you have done it for him in the past so, you giggled and walked out on you boyfriend and let him finish. A few minutes later you felt the bed dip down and Calum's warm body slide in beside you, he wrapped his arms around you and whispered in you ear "that dress was way to much, I could have literally fucked you at Luke's house if we haven't if left when we did" he said kissing your neck, and you then decided that you wearing tired and hearing Calum talk like that turned you on, you had a fun night.

Ashton- You and Ashton hadn't seen each other in 2 months due to touring an the sexual tension was getting to much, because you trusted ashton and Ashton trusted you, you decided to send him a few sexy pictures of your self to him, just to remind him of your sexy ass, and what he's getting when he gets home, you drove home from work and walked into your and Ashton's share house, putting your keys on your side and dropping you bag whilst kicking off your shoes, when you heard shuffling upstairs, you grabbed a rolling pin out of the kitchen and made your way up stairs to your bedroom, you kicked the door open expecting a murderer but instead you were met with your boyfriend, sweating and panting moving his hand up and down his dick, and to the picture you sent him, "hi babe, come her and help me, you haven't seen me in 2 months", you didn't think about why he was here just about the hot mess that was sitting at the end of your bed, you dropped the rolling pin and made you way over to Ashton to assist him. Later that night you and Ashton were laying in bed "how come you back so soon?" You ask, "well when you send me those photos of yourself, I thought I need to get home and punish her for making me get a boner Of front of the boys, and I had to explain I them why, and part of you punishment was me showing them it, so babe that wasn't a wise move trying to tease me" he said whilst smirking, and that's when your rough night started.

Luke- Luke was your best friend, with benefits of course. In summer you and the boys went round Luke's house and had a pool party with just you 5, you had arrived early and the other boys weren't there yet, so yo decided to walk in and get changed. You walking into the garden in you bikini, and well this bikini made your Curvaceous body look amazing, luke was already in the pool, "Y/N you look hot, damm" (Daniel, sorry 😂) he laughed whilst biting his lip looking you up and down, "do you want a drink Luke?" You giggled, he nodded and you headed of the the kitchen and made some drinks, whilst you were in the kitchen you thought you would make some snacks, you walked back out to see Luke, standing with his eyes shut, hand below the water and harsh moans coming from his lips, "ermm Luke?" You say, "crap, Y/N, I thought you would be longer" he panicked, "haha no sorry" you put the snacks down and got into the pool and swam up to Luke putting you hand on his still erect dick, "you haven't finished" you whispered, "nope, but you can" he smirked, "gladly" you replied with a smile", and you then had pool sex, enjoy.

Michael- You and Michael were best friends but you had always liked him, so as often as you could, you and him would spend days in his man cave playing video games and watching films, you packed you clothes for the next week and walked to Michaels house, his parents were never in so it was good to go to his house, you let your self in and walked to the man cave and saw Michael setting up the TV to watch a film, "hi Y/N" he cheekily smiled, "hi, mikey" you replied.
-1 hours later, watching the film-
"Can you pass me the phone charger please my phone is going to die?" He asked politely, you got up from your seat, and made your way over to the charger and bent down to pick it up, you were only wearing tight shorts and a Cami, so it gave Michael a pretty good view of your big bubble butt, not paying attention you passed it to him and carried o watching the film. It was getting late and you were getting sleepy so you decided to take a nap. You felt shuffling of the blanket that you and Michael were sharing and here rapid breathing, you opened your eyes to see what was happening and you saw mikeys hand under the cover moving up and down pretty fast, "Michael!" You say making him jump and stop all movement, " we're you wanking?" You say quietly "I thought you were sleeping, and you just bent down in front of me wearin those short shorts and that little Cami, and I just couldn't help it, you body is amazing as fuck and you gave me a boner, I'm sorry Y/N" he said panicked and rushed, you giggled and thought to you self, 'I'm gonna kiss him' so you leant in for the kiss, shocking Michael at first, but eventually her realised what was happening and pulled you in deeper for the kiss, this action lead to groping and some sexual activity, and this was the start of yours a Michaels long relationship.

A/N- Hope you enjoy this, you little horny bitches 😂😂 - Christina+Ell xox