Goodnight Texts

A/N the first message is from him the seconds on is what you reply enjoy.

Ashton:

1 new message from: Ashton The Aussie Sex God🙌 (obviously he saved his own name)

"Babe my bed feels so empty without you hear beside me you sleep alone my heart wants to come home. But but butttt.... I get to see your pretty face tomorrow so until then I'll have to suffer. Goodnight I love you so much and never ever forget it xxxx💕❤️"

"Babe I love you too but did you just quote your OWN song lyric to say you miss me 😂😂😂 cheesy yet sweet goodnight ash I love you loads see you tomorrow xxx❤️"

Calum:

1 new message from: My Super-Amazing Boyfriend🙊(obviously he saved his own name)

"I know your probably asleep right now but I just wanted t to tell you how much I love you and wanted to say you are perfect in every single way. I really wish you were here in my arms but sadly you aren't, I had leaving you so much but in seeing you soon right.... Anyway goodnight I love you loads xxxx"

"I left my phone on loud so this text woke me up but I'm glad you did text because sleeping without you has became so hard lately. And yes just 8 more days then I can have you in my arms and we can make up for lost time ;) I love you night 😚💕"

Luke:

1 new message from: lukey-poo 😚(obviously he saved his own name, he hates it really but its a little tease you have for him)

"Hey babe I know I say this EVERYDAY! But I just wanted to remind you that I love you that little but more everyday I don't get to see your beautiful face. I miss your hugs, smile, laugh, voice just everything about you. I know I'm being all soppy and cheesy but I really love and miss you loads but we all know you love it ;D anyway I love you sooooo much see you in 23 more long upsetting day good night I love you Y/N ❤️"

"I love you toooooo Lucas, don't waste your time missing me have fun on tour see you in yes 23 Long days but it should be over soon. I love you goodnight lukey-poo (because I know you love that name) 😂😂💕xx"

Mike:

1 New Message: Mikey🍕💕

"I know it's very late where you are, god do I have time zones and you are probably asleep but I just wanted to say that I want you and pizza. If I had both of them right now life would be amazing but I only have pizza so I don't feel so amazing right now. Can these next two weeks hurry up so I have my princess back in my arms I tried cuddling with Luke but his cuddles are nothing like yours they are rubbish compare to yours anyway I'll let you sleep, I love you and I'll see you soon good night Y/N sleep tight❤️X"

"Hey Michael I just woke up it's 7:34am over here and it's 1:34am where you are so you would be asleep or partying one or the two, and yes I miss eating pizza with you it's not the same I don't have anyone too argue with over the last slice :( when I see you in 2 weeks we will get the biggest pizza ever and eat till we have to be rolled about from getting so fat. I miss you so much and love you more xxxx❤️"