Ashton Imagine

Ashton makes you feel insecure

"And did you see what she was wearing? I mean really why would she wear that?" You overheard Ashton talking to the rest of the boys in the boys. They all laughed at his remark.

Your eyes filled up with tears. How could he say that about you? You were already self conscious,

you didn't need your boyfriend hating what you looked like as well.

If he had a problem with the way you dressed he should have just said it to your face and not behind your back to his band members.

It wasn't just Ashton either, it was the entire band that also laughed at you. You were so mad you didn't even go in the room.

You went to the front door and slammed it as you left. You were so mad you didn't care that you had none of your stuff with you.

You got in your car and drove off, no clue where you were driving to. You decided to go to a coffee shop nearby. You ordered a drink and sat at a table when you suddenly heard your phone ring. It was Ashton, you were hesitant but picked it up.

"(Y/N) where are you? Were you at home? I heard the door slam but then nobody was there and I saw you driving away. What's wrong? Are you okay?"

you sat there in silence for a few moments, "Ashton, I heard what you said. You know if you don't like the way I dress then why didn't you tell me? You didn't have to tell all your friends and make jokes of me." you waited for a response

"What are you-ohhhh. No! We weren't talking about you! I was talking about a girl I saw in the crowd the other day! It looked more like she was going to the beach not a concert.

Babe, I'm sorry. Really, I wasn't talking about you. I'm sorry I made you upset." he apologized. "It's okay, I'll be home soon okay?" You smiled, how could you have mistaken that??