First Friday, First Weekend (Part 2)

My treat to you guys for the sweet messages I got yesterday! Enjoy!
-

The Knew Your Times

RED, WHITE, AND BLUE
posted: 10:05am, September 13
Tags: none

Good Morning Bulls! My spies and I are so excited for today's festivities! But before I can even leave my dorm room and head over to the football apartments for the USA themed tailgate, I have to do my job and tell you what was reported to me last night. It was, unfortunately, another semi-dry night on campus as my spies were only able to deliver me scraps of information that I deemed as only being semi-juicy enough to share with you this morning. Now, I would be angry (I was angry), if I didn't receive tips this morning from the presidents of the Phi Delta and Delta Alpha Kappa houses informing me that they will be in attendance at the tailgate today. With this news, I will do what I have never done before- and that is to store away all of the stories that I received from my spies last night into my vault of secrets. To those of you who visited this site this morning in a panic and are now relieved and want to thank me. Don't thank me. Thank Phi Delta and Delta Alpha Kappa, because they saved your asses. Now, if these tips that I received are in fact false, or if the two houses don't show up to today's tailgate, I will reopen my vault of secrets and then you can thank them again.

If you are an upperclassman, I hope that you are already dressed in your red, white, and blue and are on your way over to the football apartments for the first tailgate of the year! I know that some of you like to start early, so I have already sent some of my spies over there. It's a perfect day to be patriotic, no?

P.s.- I know that I usually close these by saying that I hope that you will all be on your best behavior, and I could do that today, but then I'd be lying ;)

- The Knew Your Times

-

Nicki used the front camera on her phone to check her makeup that she spent over an hour perfecting. She had decided to go all out for the tailgate, along with the rest of her sorority sisters who were all wearing the colors of the American flag in some way. That morning, Nicki picked out her fraying pair of Levi high waisted denim cutoff shorts and a white backless bodysuit with the American flag printed large on the front. Her hair, she straightened before using her curling wand to curl the ends. Her makeup, she made sure to pay special attention to her high cheekbones by adding highlighter on top and her favorite bronzer underneath. After applying her blush and winged eyeliner, Nicki added a set a false lashes to her eyelids before applying the pink lipstick that Kimberly and Dameka had purchased for the house. After slipping on the pair of pink hightop Converse that Fah failed to mention she also purchased for the house, Nicki, Sherika, and Thembi made their way down the grand staircase where their sisters were already throwing back shots of vodka while they waited for Fah, Kimberly, and Dameka in the foyer.

After the three decided to join the rest of their sisters twenty minutes later, the women of Delta Alpha Kappa began their trek to the football apartments. Being a lightweight, Nicki was already feeling a little buzzed as the four vodka shots she took in the house went straight to her head. The humidity on this early sunny afternoon was low and the temperature was at a comfortable 82 degrees with a slight breeze that blew from time to time.

After about fifteen minutes of walking, Nicki looked at Sherika who was wearing a royal blue maxi dress with her dark hair pulled up into ballerina bun. She was staring down at her phone with a slight smile on her face.

Nicki bumped her, "Who you texting?" she grinned.

Sherika looked up from her phone and stared at Nicki for couple of seconds before speaking, "Girl, you already drunk," laughed Sherika looking at Nicki's hooded dark eyes.