Going Forward

Hi, everyone! This is not a chapter lol, I just have a few things I wanna say before chapters start coming again.

While the book is still on hiatus and will remain on hiatus for awhile longer, there will most likely be a new chapter posted this weekend💃🏾 (that makes no sense, I know). With that being said, I REALLY would like everyone to not bring any negativity here. We all know what's going on right now and what has gone on since that tweet was posted in January, and I don't want to see anything about any of it in my comments. The book has nothing to do with Nicki and Meek in real life- I like to think of it as an alternate reality, and would like to keep it that way. If you look back at the first chapter, you will see that I warned that the characters in the book will seem out of character at times (not like their real selves), and that only solidifies what I'm trying to say right now. Please keep your feelings about the current happenings out of comments and I will be happy- we will all be happy, because I won't have to block you from commenting all together 😬. Just don't do it.

Moving forward in the book, I have not changed what I was going to do with it and how it is going to end. I will be adding new and REAL characters that do exist in Nicki and Meek's lives that some of you (I've seen), now feel some type of way about since everything has happened. Please try to remain calm and neutral about them as they all serve their own purposes in the book and have nothing really do with their real life selves. Basically, all that I am asking is that you separate the book from real life and that all the real life negativity not transfer into my comments. It has been a struggle to even get myself to devote the time to continue writing this book and the upcoming chapter (which is part of why it has taken so long). This also goes for how you talk to other readers in the comments...I've seen some things, and I don't want anyone being shady in the comments towards readers that you've bumped heads with on social media elsewhere. Again, just don't do it.

That's basically all I want to say. The chapter *should 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩* be up sometime this weekend, it's called The Audition and it is, as usual, long. Thank you guys for continuing to read the book despite all that has happened and is happening, and for finishing it (eventually) with me. Positive vibes only my friends 👅

And as always, thank you for your patience.

- Shan 🤗