Black And Blue (Part 1)

I ended up finishing this early, so I thought I'd just give it to you. It's shorter than usual, but obviously a necessary chapter. Enjoy!

-

The Knew Your Times

BLACK AND BLUE
posted: 8:06am, September 18
Tags: Safaree S.

Good morning readers, I hope that you all had a good night last night. While there were a few parties going on, they were all pretty low key and the stories that my spies brought to me just aren't juicy enough for me to share. But, I do have a story...or rather a riddle for you to solve:

What is black and blue all over?

Any guesses? No? Well, I guess I'll just tell you. What did my spies see last night that was black and blue all over? The answer is Safaree S.. Well, maybe he wasn't black and blue all over per say, but my spies did tell me that he was sporting a black eye and he also looked pretty banged up last night. Does anyone know what happened to Scaffbreezy? Did he run into a door, or was there some foul play involved? We honestly don't know, but we plan to find out. If you're reading this SB, we hope that you're taking it easy today. Get a little ice for the pain and keep it moving- that's our motto (It's not, but we wanted to be supportive)!

That's all I have for you this morning, if anyone knows what happened to our favorite Phi Delta member, please submit a hint to us! I hope that you all have a happy Thursday and stay on your best behavior ;)

P.s.- Can we please make this a #ThirstyThursday? Can someone throw a party?? I can hear the beer pong tables calling my name and I need to party before Parents Weekend this weekend :(

- The Knew Your Times

Nicki had been staring at the side of Zashia's head for the past few minutes since class had started. When Zashia walked into the classroom for their 8am statistics course, she looked like she had been crying and when she made eye contact with Nicki, she quickly looked away and took a seat at the table across from hers. Now, a half an hour into the class, Nicki could feel her phone vibrating nonstop in the pocket of her pink Aztec print shorts. Nicki continued taking her notes before Dameka, sitting next to her, looked up from her own phone and bumped Nicki's elbow lightly. Nicki looked at her questioningly.

"You better check TKYT," said Dameka quietly before returning her attention to her phone under their table.

Nicki looked down at her phone and saw numerous text message notifications. When she saw that her, Thembi, and Sherika's group text was at the top of the list, she quickly opened it.

Thembi: I know that y'all in class, but you need to go read TKYT right now. Especially you, Nic

Sherika: This better be good, we watching a movie right now

Sherika: Oh shit! Nic you gotta go look! Safaree got beat up!

Nicki felt her chest painfully constrict before pulling up TKYT on her phone. She quickly read over the post before her eyes became glassy. Nicki's phone vibrated again and Safaree's name flashed on her screen. She opened his text message and her eyes widened.

Safaree Samuels: Did you send ya new boyfriend and his niggas to come beat me up last night?

Nicki's fingers moved quickly over her screen as she blinked back her tears, 'No, what the hell are you talking about?! Are you okay?!'. Nicki waited for Safaree to respond and when he did, her tears fell to her cheeks.

Safaree Samuels: I was leaving my house last night to go to a party and these niggas came out of nowhere and started beating the shit out of me. I recognized them as the dudes ya new man be chilling with so I know you fucking set this up! Fuck you! Y'all lucky I ain't gonna report this, but honestly fuck you, Nic! I barely remember the shit I said to you the other night, but I remember you crying. I meant every fucking thing I said if it made you cry and run away from me. I fucking hate you and I don't give a shit if you dead or alive! Fuck you!