Columbus Day Weekend: The Aftermath

I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving. The reason this update is late is because I completely forgot that Thanksgiving was Thursday when I stated that the next update would be Wednesday/Thursday and because it has taken me over a damn hour to edit it. Anyway, this update is a little longer to make up for my never knowing what day it is. Enjoy! 🤒😉

-

The Knew Your Times

THE AFTERMATH
posted: 10:42am, October 12
Tags: Shocktoberfest, Fah R., Sean S., Zashia S., Safaree S., Meek W., Nicki M., Zafaree, Corey D., Thembi, Dicksass, Tak, Maya D., Shomelly, Omeeka, Sherika, Omelly

Good morning readers, I think that this may be one of the latest morning posts that I've made in a while. I would apologize, but I'm sure you can all understand my tardiness. Yesterday, I took five dubra shots before Shocktoberfest, three beers, two vodka shots, three Jell-O shots, and one shot of patron at Shocktoberfest. If you could all take a moment to remember my post yesterday morning, I am sure that you can recall me telling you that I, at the time, was recovering from a hangover, but had clearly decided to cure my hangover with more drinking throughout the day. What is the end result, you might be wondering? My head feels like I got tackled by one of the rugby players at their tailgate, but I guess that I should just be happy that I'm alive. I also woke up on the floor next to my bed instead of in it, but I think that's better than waking up next to my toilet again, right? It's progress and there's a majority of you who shouldn't judge me, because some of you were just as wasted as I was. I can only remember the first half of the tailgate, but my loyal spies have filled me in on its end. So, let us begin...

I've decided to start with this story for no particular reason other than to keep up with the overly wasted theme that I began above. Who was just as drunk as I? Why, it was the Queen B herself, Fah R.. While I was dancing with a soccer player who shall remain nameless, I saw the Delta Alpha Kappa president in a very sexy cat costume dancing quite...provocatively with rugby player, Sean S.! Some of you may remember that the Queen B had some sort of a thing with him last year around this same time. Are they back together...assuming that they even were together the first time? To be honest, their 'relationship' lasted as long as my decision not to drink yesterday. In fact, I didn't even get a chance to name them, because it was over just as quickly as it began. Would it be Fean? Sahdy (*makes face*)? Well, we do call Sean 'Chocolate Eclair', because of that chocolatey skin and because his last name is Sinclair, but we can't think of a name for these two. Maybe we won't have to and their 'relationship' will last just as long as that one soccer player's dick yesterday evening...BUT I have another story circling about the Queen B! Apparently (I was probably drunk licking grass somewhere), Fah R. was seen engaging in some drunken lip action with Zashia S.??! I kid you not my nosy readers! My spies reported to me this morning in my drunken stupor that they saw the two making out at the tailgate. While this was probably just some innocent drunken fun, I can't help but wonder how Safaree S. feels about this, which brings me to my next story...

If you can all recall what I had told you went down two nights ago when Scaffbreezy got rejected from that basketball party and blah, blah, blah. I want you to remember what I said about him referring to his ex, Nicki M. as his girl when arguing with her new beau, Meek W.. Remember when I insinuated that there may be some trouble in paradise Zafaree? Well, after yesterday, it certainly looks like there is. While both SB and Zashia were spotted at the tailgate, they were never spotted together! Usually, these two are pretty consistent with their PDA, but it looks like they made sure to not even cross paths yesterday. Could this be linked to SB claiming his ex two nights ago? We don't know- well, actually we do, because one of my spies spent some time with one of the Phi Delta brethren yesterday who had a little too much to drink and let all of his secrets out. Apparently, while I was doing my third keg stand at the Tau Sigma Kappa party on Saturday night, SB and Zashia were reportedly having a vociferous argument at the Phi Delta house about SB's blatant girlfriend confusion from the night before. We can't blame her for being upset, but does this mean that Zafaree is over? I mean...*twiddles thumbs*...I was never a Zafaree fan or anything, but this is...*twiddles thumbs*...supposed to be kind of sad right? Hmmm, let me move on before I get in trouble.