The B-R-E-A-S-T Is Yet To Come (Part 1)

(OKAY WATTPAD WOULDNT LET YOU SEE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE THE TITLE HAD THE WORD BREAST IN IT????? Wtf #freethenipple.)

There's a lot of projection happening in this chapter that made me laugh while writing it. Let me know when you spot it 😄. And thanks to my sassy readers who have been kind enough to inform me of what day it is, I appreciate it 😂, because I spent a portion of Friday thinking it was Thursday. Anyway, enjoy :)

-

The Knew Your Times

THE BREAST IS YET TO COME
posted: 7:59am, October 14
Tags: Fah R., Meek W., Nicki M., Omeeka

Good morning TKYTers, as I'm sure you all know, it's time to get back in the swing of things. Classes resume today and if you're like me, you are probably clinging to your bed right now hoping that someone will tell you that today has been cancelled, but we all know that won't happen. I do though, have two things to tell you that may help you get through the week, and the first is quite obvious...

1. It's a three day week this week! Which means that the weekend is so close that I can already taste the alcohol, my hangover, and even my regrets. Where will I be this weekend? Well, that's where my second piece of news comes in...

2. While this may not be the house party that I am STILL waiting for, everyone's favorite pretty in pink sorority, Delta Alpha Kappa is having a dance fundraiser this Friday night to raise money and awareness for breast cancer awareness month (which is this month, just in case you assholes didn't know). The dance will be happening on the front lawn next to the student center (don't worry, a tent and dance floor will be provided), and there will be a five dollar admission fee. It has been submitted to me by the Queen B herself that EVERYONE must wear some form of pink to get in and to support the cause. So, everyone grab their pink shirts, dresses, shoes and head over to the front lawn Friday night! We all know that no one throws an event or party like the Delta girls. Doors open at 8 and close at 11. Everyone is invited and proceeds will go to the American Breast Cancer Foundation.

I could tell you about all of the other things happening on Friday, but we all know you'll all be at the fundraiser. I haven't gotten news on what's going on for the rest of the weekend, but I of course will let you know once I do. Now, let's look at one of the cute stories that is personally being delivered to you from me, and not my spies. Like I told you all yesterday, Microvirus is alive and living on our campus and yesterday, while I was wishing that today would be deleted, I came across an adorable couples video post on Instagram by none other than Meek W. of him and his new gal, Nicki M.. Though it appears that Mr. Tall Dark And Handsome is one of the unlucky students with Microvirus, he wanted us to know that his boo, Cookie is keeping him company. In the adorable video, that contains the caption, 'Microvirus ain't so bad with the wife', Mr. Tall Dark And Handsome and Cookie are cuddled up on what looks like a couch and Cookie is scratching her new beau's scalp. Does this not sound like a scene straight out of a 2002 R&B music video? These two are super cute and we at TKYT just love Omeeka. We hope that you get better soon Mr. Tall Dark And Handsome and we hope that Cookie doesn't get sick too from too much cuddling and scalp scratches!

Well TKYTers, that's all I have for you this morning, as there were no parties or really anything happening on campus yesterday. Make sure that you stay warm, there are supposed to be more snow flurries today and the rest of this three day week. Can you believe that it's already snowing in October?! If it's already snowing now, I don't even want to think about how this winter is going to be. While I do love snow days, I also love not wanting to toss myself into the fiery pits of Hell (early), because of the bone chilling cold. But anyway, while I continue to hopelessly pray that today gets cancelled, I hope that you all have a great hump day and that you stay on your best behavior ;)