Wake Me Up When September Ends

You guysss, pleaseeee tell me what you want Nicki to be for one of the Halloween chapters lol I'm giving you all major side eye right now except for hernameshyyyy who answered me last chapter lol. I have a cute surprise planned for the first night, and then she's going to be Jessica Rabbit for the third night, but I'm not sure about the second night (it needs to be something sexy that she can maybe do with Sherika, Thembi, and Candi). Let's make a deal, you give me costume ideas and I give you your Omeeka sex scene. But for now, enjoy :)

-

The Knew Your Times

WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS
posted: 8:00am, September 22
Tags: Safaree S., Zashia S., Zafaree, Omelly, Sherika, Shomelly, Meek W., Nicki M., Omeeka

Good morning TKYTers, unfortunately, we do have classes today. I hope that you all enjoyed your three day weekends, but it's time to get back into the swing of things. The sun is back out, but the temperature is still kind of cold. Fall, is that you? If you take a second to look up from your smartphones, you'll probably see that some of the trees are just beginning to change colors. In fact, one of my spies told me that an orange leaf fell on to her head when she was spying on some of you once the rain finally stopped yesterday afternoon. While Fall did official begin a week or two ago, it has still been feeling like summer up until now. I don't know about all of you, but I've been waiting for the Fall weather to begin, I've been waiting for September to end, and I've been waiting for cuffing season to flourish, but it seems as though some of you have already started cuffing in September...

As September comes to a close, let's begin our monthly categorical break downs. Let's start by looking at our new September Couples shall we? This is of course in no particular order.

1. Safaree S. + Zashia S.= Zafaree

2. Omelly + Sherika = Shomelly

3. Robert "Meek" W. + Nicki M. = Omeeka

Okay, I lied, the order was definitely intentional. We love Omeeka and Shomelly, but we are still feeling a little skeptical about Zafaree. Partly because we still have no clue what happened to Scaffbreezy's face! If you know, let us know by submitting a hint! This brings me to our next September category: September Mysteries. This one is actually really goes in no particular order.

1. When will Delta Alpha Kappa throw their first party of the year?

2. What happened to Scaffbreezy's eye?

3. Is Omeeka actually happening?

4. Why did Onikafaree break up in the first place?

5. When will Phi Delta be taken off probation?

Well, that's all I have for you this morning my loyal readers. I hope that you enjoy these final days of September and find somebody to cuff, so that I can gossip about you on here. Fall is here, which means that the Fall concert is coming, which means that Halloween is coming, and we all know that there is no better time to misbehave than on Halloween, but until then, we at TKYT, hope that you stay on your best behavior ;)

P.s.- Did anyone see Mr.Tall Dark And Handsome's Instagram post yesterday?? He posted an adorable video of Cookie trying to lift a weight with the caption: 'The cutest little trainee'. They were also spotted walking around campus bundled up together trying to stay warm in the cold. Ugh, we ship Omeeka so hard :')

- The Knew Your Times

Nicki woke up to the feel of someone shaking her body. Opening her eyes, she immediately squinted at the sunlight that was flooding into Meek's bedroom. She felt his large hand rocking her softly and Nicki pouted when she realized that he was trying to wake her up. Nicki remembered that their presentation was this morning and buried her face deeper into Meek's neck and whined making Meek laugh as she gripped him tighter.