Rained Out

Just FYI, Meek is supposed to be really muscular in this book. Keep in mind that he's an athlete throughout this chapter and the book lol and sorry I didn't update yesterday, I went out and got drunk on Halloween and writing was just not an option lol. Enjoy! : )
-

The Knew Your Times

RAINED OUT
posted: 8:09am, September 21
Tags: none

"Sunny days, everybody loves them, tell me, baby, can you stand the rain?" - New Edition

Who did the rain dance yesterday? Because it clearly worked! Just in case some of you didn't receive the text message from Bull-Alert, open your school emails, or realize that we are currently out of power- all classes have been cancelled today. I'm calling it a rain day, because we have officially been rained out! Take a look out your windows and put on your bathing suits, because it looks like we can all go out for a swim! I'm totally exaggerating, but still, campus is pretty flooded and it's STILL raining!

When will the rain stop? Sometime this afternoon.

When will we get our power back? Tonight.

Who will be drinking all day in celebration of the rain day? Me.

Who should be on the lookout, because my spies will be out doing their jobs? All of you.

Grab your rain boots and umbrellas and enjoy your rain day TKYTers! But make sure to stay on your best behavior ;)

P.s.- Can someone do the rain dance today, so that classes are cancelled tomorrow too? I have an exam tomorrow and I'm not really looking forward to it :/

- The Knew Your Times

Nicki slowly opened her eyes to the sound of heavy rain hitting the Delta Alpha Kappa house pulling her from sleep. The morning light brightened the room and Nicki felt warm and comfortable under her pink sheets with Meek's strong body curled around hers. Pushing back into him a bit, Nicki could feel something hard poking into her backside. She curiously pushed back again and unlaced her fingers from Meek's to reach back in between their bodies. When Nicki felt what it was, her eyes widened before a mischievous grin came over her lips. Without wanting to wake her sleeping partner, Nicki turned carefully under Meek's muscular arm before looking over his shoulder to see that Omelly and Sherika were gone and her bed was made. She glanced at her alarm clock, 10:22, before resting her head back on to the pillow that she and Meek were sharing.

Looking over his handsome face, Nicki was reminded of how cute he looked when he was sleeping. He looked peaceful as her eyes moved from his closed eyes to his full lips. Nicki lifted her hand and ran her thumb lightly over his bottom lip as to not wake him. His lips looked kissable and Nicki bit her lip as her fingers lightly trailed down to the stubble of his beard that felt good against the pads of her fingers. His arm suddenly tightened around her and Nicki quickly looked back at his eyes which were still closed as his breathing remained shallow and even. Nicki grinned before moving on with her plan. She slowly slid her hand back in between their bodies and found his erect penis that was pushing against her butt just a few minutes before. Nicki grinned as she ran her fingers over it through the soft material of his basketball shorts. She watched Meek's face as she continued to do it for a few seconds before deciding she needed to step it up when he showed no reaction. Nicki wrapped her small hand around him and when she realized how large he was, she bit her lip. Watching his face, Nicki squeezed him as Meek's face contorted. She squeezed him again and Meek's eyes snapped open as he took in a shallow breath. Nicki started laughing when he met her eyes and grabbed her wrist.

"Good morning," laughed Nicki as Meek groaned and turned on to his stomach.

"You are so evil," murmured Meek into her pillow.