Halloweek (Part 1)

Hellooo. I've been waiting to do a grocery store scene. Enjoy the fluff ☺️

-

Nicki quickly swept her dark eyes over the different Barilla pasta noodles before picking up one of the blue boxes. She turned her head to Meek who was at the other end of the grocery store aisle looking at the different tomato and vodka sauce brands. Nicki slowly and appreciatively looked over what she could see of him, as he was standing behind their grocery cart over while he paid her no mind. He was wearing black sweatpants, a blue long sleeve Nike dri fit top that Nicki was able to admire that morning as it showed every sharp curve and hard valley of the defined muscle that belonged to his strong upper body. To Nicki's dismay, Meek was now wearing his black winter jacket over it in reaction to the cold weather, but she could still see the contour of his hard pecs and tops of his hard abs where his jacket opened revealing the thin and stretchy blue material. His tan Timberlands were leaving a wet trail of melted snow on the shiny grocery store floor as he readjusted his backwards black Philadelphia 76ers snapback over his waves. Over the past week, Nicki found herself becoming not only more attached, but also physically attracted to Meek. His sometimes four hour long gym sessions resulted in him returning to her all sweaty and shirtless before he'd hop into the shower leaving her thoughts to go down a road that she had been trying to avoid ever since they became friends.

Nicki knew from the beginning that Meek's body was, in her eyes, perfect. Being an athlete, Meek's very stature and physique was a lot larger and pronounced than Safaree's and Nicki was becoming increasingly aware and attracted to that. She knew that he was huge in comparison to her and understood why Meek always referred to her as small or little, but she liked that even though he could probably easily break something of hers if he tried, he was always very gentle.

In her pink Hunter rain boots, black thermal Nike workout leggings, pink OYU hoodie, and black winter jacket, Nicki sauntered her way over to Meek before placing the box of noodles into their grocery cart, "What you looking for?"

"Who got better tomato sauce? Bertolli or Prego?" asked Meek.

"I like Prego better," responded Nicki before Meek reached for one of the Prego jars and placed it into their cart.

Nicki wrapped her small arms around one of his large ones that was pushing their cart as they continued slowly down the aisle, "Remind me that we gotta get beer for the apartment too,"

"Okay," said Nicki as Meek lead the way out of the aisle and into the next. Nicki scanned the shelves of cereal boxes as she and Meek slowly moved down the aisle, "We getting Lucky Charms," she said excitedly as she removed her arms from Meek's.

"No, we not. I can't eat that shit anymore, Nic," laughed Meek.

Nicki stood on her tiptoes to grab the box from the upper shelf before turning back to him, "Rihhmeeek," she whined.

Meek laughed, "You know that I can't be eating all that sugar anymore. Basketball season starts next week," he said as Nicki pouted, "Fine," he chuckled, "but you keeping that in ya dorm and not at my place,"

Nicki playfully rolled her eyes as she tossed the box of Lucky Charms into their cart, "You have been so annoying with this. You won't even eat a fucking cookie,"

Meek grinned, "I need to perform my best out there and that means no more eating out all the time and no more sugar covered sugar," he said pointing to the red Lucky Charms box.

Nicki sighed, "Whatever,"

Meek laughed as he began pushing the cart, "I'll take that as a 'Yes, hubby, I understand,'"