Columbus Day Weekend: Shocktoberfest

Enjoy and thank Shay_Smith21  because without her, this chapter would not exist and I would have made you guys wait until they were seniors for what happens in this chapter to happen (just kidding 😇). If you want to see Nicki's 'costume', click on the picture above! Just imagine a matching set of turquoise angel wings and tutu (similar to the tutu she wore this Halloween for her fairy princess costume (so her ass isn't out), but smaller because she needs to dance on Meek lol. Anyway, enjoy ;)

-

The Knew Your Times

SHOCKTOBERFEST
posted: 9:00am, October 11
Tags: Shocktoberfest

My fellow OYU Bulls, it is finally time for maybe the best tailgate of the year! Shocktoberfest is here and for some of you early birds, it has already begun! Me and my spies better see all of you there! If you are wondering why this is not a regular TKYT update, and why there is no tea being spilled about what went on last night, it is because I am completely hungover after attending the Tau Sigma Kappa party last night and am currently taking back dubra shots in preparation for Shocktoberfest, but *TKYT will resume its regularly scheduled tea spilling and shade throwing after Shocktoberfest is over.*

P.s.- I woke up lying next to my toilet and my brain feels like it's trying to leak through my ears, but I am still attending Shocktoberfest! So, that means none of you have any excuse to miss out today! Put on your costumes/Halloween colors, make your way to the on-campus rugby houses, and let's get our spooky on (I'm drunk). Oh, and make sure to be on your best (worst) behavior ;)

- The Knew Your Times

Using the full length mirror in her and Sherika's closet, Nicki used her contour brush to define her high cheekbones and jaw bone before swooping the brush over her forehead. Based on the occasion, she needed her makeup up to be perfect today if she wanted to complete the look of being a Victoria's Secret angel. Sherika and Thembi had snuck her into the Delta Alpha Kappa house and smuggled her up the stairs to her room where they were all pregaming as they got ready. Nicki texted Kimberly back last night and asked if she could still walk with her sorority sisters to the rugby houses. Kimberly responded that Fah's response to the question was to roll her eyes so, Nicki took that as she'd just show up anyway. She had already done her hair, put on her turquoise garter slip, the matching turquoise tutu, and matching small lace wings and was now just adding the finishing touches to her makeup.

"Who wants another shot?" asked Candi pouring from the Absolut Vodka bottle on Nicki's desk into one the tiny shot glasses.

"Me!" exclaimed Titi pulling her phone from her charger next to Nicki's bed before walking over to Candi.

Nicki used her curling wand to fix one of the waves that was framing her face that had fallen before spraying some hairspray spray over her long dark locks so that they would hold, "I want another shot too," she said primping herself before handing the curling wand to Thembi who took her spot in front of the full length mirror.

"Nic, that's ya third one and I don't want ya little ass to die today," said Sherika over the old Black Eyed Peas song that was playing as she fixed her makeup at her own desk.

Nicki approached Candi who was pouring her shot, "I'll be fine," she said as she took the small glass from Candi and threw her head back as she swallowed the bitter liquid.

"Like you was fine last time?" laughed Thembi before Sherika joined in.

"Shut up," groaned Nicki as she walked over to her phone that was charging on top of her nightstand.