Save The Tatas (Part 2)

Helloooo, long time no update. For those of you who care, my finals went really well and I will be receiving my degree in the coming weeks! But anyway, this is by far the longest and hardest chapter that I have written for this book, so far. It is 17,442 words total and took me on an emotional ride so, consider this your holiday gift from me, because I'm tired as hell lol, but Enjoy : )
-

Nicki pulled another pink bodycon dress from the BCBG sales rack and hung it over her arm before continuing her search. While on the way to the mall, Amber's loud and unusual music choice made the usually rather short car ride into town seem longer. Upon their arrival and after parking Tak's car in the mall parking garage, Nicki, Sherika, and Thembi hurried into the building, leaving Amber to walk in with the boys. After concluding that Amber's history with Meek didn't apply to her or explain her own relationship with him, Nicki was feeling a bit better, but still couldn't quite rid of the untraceable feelings of uneasiness that were still dwelling within her. Nicki pulled out another pink bandage dress and held it up and out in front of her for inspection before feeling two strong arms wrap around her waist while a familiar aroma musky scented cologne filled her nostrils.

"Is this where I threaten no cuddling?" asked the owner of the arms and the cologne.

Nicki grinned and met Meek's eyes after turning in his arms, "I'm just looking," she pouted.

Nicki watched Meek chuckle as he gazed down at her, "If you just looking, why you got five dresses on ya arm?" he asked with a raised eyebrow and knowing grin.

Nicki felt herself blush, "So, I can see them better?"

Meek laughed, "It looks like you shopping, angel," he smirked.

Nicki pouted harder and held up the dress she had just picked out for him to see, "Don't you think I'd look good in this?" she asked making Meek laugh again.

"Yes, but don't try to change the subject." grinned Meek, "Why is ya little ass shopping when you not supposed to be shopping?"

Nicki frowned, "I can't help it,"

Meek laughed and shook his head, "I guess we ain't cuddling tonight and you sleeping on the mattress,"

Nicki's frown deepened, "Noooo," she whined looking down at the dresses on her arm, "I'll put them back,"

Meek chuckled, "It's whatever you wanna do, angel,"

Nicki looked back up at Meek and stared at him for a few moments considering her options, "I'll just try them on," she said taking a step back from him with a guilty grin.

Meek shook his head and chuckled, "Mmhmm," he responded with a knowing grin.

Nicki grinned and turned away from him before making her way to the back of the clothing store where the fitting rooms were. Passing Sherika, Nicki stopped and showed her the dresses, "What you think?"

Sherika shook her head while adding a dress to her own pile over her arm from the rack beside them, "I think Auntie Carol is gonna kill you if you buy even one,"

Nicki frowned, "I'm just trying them on,"

Sherika laughed, "Yeah, sure," she said sarcastically.

Nicki furrowed her eyebrows, "Are you done looking?"

Nicki watched Sherika pull yet another dress from the rack and drape it over her arm, "Yeah, let's go try them on," she said before leading the way.

"Where's Thembi?" asked Nicki.

"She already trying stuff on and sexting Corey," responded Sherika as they stepped into the fitting room area.

"I can hear you, bitch," came Thembi's voice behind one of the black velvet fitting room curtains.