The College Years: Coronavirus Shorts

Hi!

If you didn't see my post this morning, I will be starting a fun spinoff (ish) of The College Years called TCY: Coronavirus Shorts which will be a series of shorts based off of this original book. And no, this book is not over and I still intend on finishing it, but I have even less time than I did before to do so.

So if you want to read new chapters of Nicki and Meek in this OYU world, go add The College Years: Coronavirus Shorts to your library. The first short will be up tonight at 8pm EST.

The shorts will not be a continuum of the last chapter of this book and should be read as completely separate. I just wanted to place OYU into our current reality and write about it. The events that have already happened in this book so far have in fact happened to the Nicki and Meek in the shorts, but that is where the similarities end. They are currently in November in this book, and the shorts will begin sometime in March (where we are now IRL).

I think you guys will really like the shorts as there is one surprise that is allowing me to write Nicki and Meek a little differently.

ALSO and more importantly, I hope that everyone is okay and is staying safe!!

See you at 8✌🏾