Shocktober (Part 2)

I just wanna say hi to the new readers who literally read this book in like three days lol I've been stalking all of your votes and comments! Anyway, this is another longgggg chapter filled with cuteness so enjoy! 🤗

-

Nicki opened her eyes slowly as her vision adjusted to the morning light reflecting off of her wall. She could could hear her phone alarm going off as she remember that it was Thursday, which meant that she had her 8am statistics class today. She groaned as she felt Meek's body shift behind before her alarm stopped ringing. Nicki felt his strong arm wrap around her again as he pulled her impossibly closer to his hard body.

"You not going to class this morning," murmured Meek in his sexy sleepy voice that Nicki had become more accustomed to over the past three weeks by waking up to him every morning.

Nicki's ears picked up the lazy giggle that was released from the back of her throat as she re closed her eyes, "Good morning, Rihmeek," she whispered sleepily.

"See, it would have been a good morning if I didn't roll over and see that damn pumpkin sitting on ya nightstand staring at me," he said into her hair.

Nicki released another giggle, "You not impressed with my artistic ability?" she asked playfully.

Nicki heard Meek snort at her words before he answered, "Watch it go missing one of these days," he said.

Nicki's eyes snapped open, "You better not touch it,"

"What you gonna do?" Meek laughed.

"I'll- I'll do something, but I don't know yet," Nicki pouted with her back to him as Meek laughed.

"Mhmm, you ain't gonna do shit," he murmured groggily.

"I will rip ya dick off," threatened Nicki defiantly.

Meek laughed, "The baby is in the room and you cussing,"

"You said 'shit' first," accused Nicki.

Meek laughed, "Rihmeeka is gonna be cussing to her friends in preschool,"

Nicki laughed as she turned around to face him, "Because daddy has a bad mouth,"

"You cuss at least 100 times a day," responded Meek.

Nicki laughed, "I do not, you exaggerating,"

"Naw, because you always like 'fuck this, fuck that, shit this, fuck this shit'" joked Meek.

Nicki laughed as she pushed his face back with her small hand, "I do not." she giggled as Meek laughed and grab her wrist before rolling on to his back and pulling her on top of him, "Are you feeling better this morning?" she asked checking his forehead and neck like she did the night before.

Meek nodded, "Yeah, I feel fine," he said watching her look at him with concern.

"Are you sure? Let me take ya temperature again," Nicki said as she tried to reach for the thermometer on top of her nightstand.

Meek laughed and grabbed her arm, "Mom, I said that I'm fine,"

Nicki laughed as she brought her arm back to her side, "I'm sorry, I just wanna make sure that you're okay," she pouted.

Meek brought his hands to her waist before tickling her briefly making Nicki giggle, "I know, but I really feel fine now, thanks to you," he said with a smile.

Nicki felt herself blush under his gaze, "Just mommy taking care of daddy," she muttered modestly.

Meek smirked and kissed her nose, "Well, daddy is gonna take care of mommy this morning and isn't gonna let her go to class,"