Shutdown (Part 2)

Nicki pulled her bag up over her shoulder as she continued her trek across campus up to the basketball apartment condominiums to meet with Meek. The hot sun was beating down on her skin as it often does during the misty days of early September, but luckily there was a soft breeze that blew from time to time. It took her forever to find something to wear this afternoon. Nicki didn't know why she had spent so much time looking through her closet for something to wear for this meeting with Meek. They were just going over their project and he'd probably just be in his usual attire of basketball shorts and a tee. Sherika had laughed and told her that the reason she cared so much was because she clearly liked her some Rihhhh-meeeek, to which Nicki rolled her eyes and denied in her baby voice and trademark pout. Sherika laughed even harder and told her she knew she was lying, but Nicki assured her that she was sure she didn't like him like that. She did though, admit that she felt some sort of attraction to him. Nicki heard her phone make a sound and she quickly pulled it out of her bag.

Sherika: Get that Rihhhhhhmeeeeek D girl! Get it!

Nicki rolled her eyes and grinned as her fingers moved over her screen quickly, 'Sherika shut the fuck up!!!'

Sherika: Okayyyyyyy but when he ask you if you wanna put on Netflix and just chill be prepared cause you about to be zickedddddd zownnnn 🍆🍆 🍆💦💦😆

To her own annoyance, Nicki laughed and slipped her phone back in to her bag after catching a glimpse of the time, 2:32. Nicki could see the brick basketball apartment condominiums up ahead and started to feel a little nervous as she got closer. She looked down at what she was wearing, a pair of light wash Levi high-waisted jean shorts, a white cropped tube top, and pink sandals. She decided to take the time to straighten her hair despite the heat and humidity, and had it parted in the middle before falling down her back. She did her usual makeup and left to meet with her partner.

Nicki stepped up the front steps of the apartment condominium that Meek shared with Omelly and Tak and rang the doorbell after taking a breath. She started to nervously play with her fingers when the door was suddenly pulled open to reveal a refreshed looking Meek wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of grey Old York University sweatpants. Nicki's eyes involuntarily moved to his crotch where she could see the faint outline of his dick before she quickly met his eyes again. He looked big and Nicki wanted to kill Sherika for making her think about this when they were just going to be going over their project.

"Is being late your thing?" asked Meek with a grin as he stepped back to let her in.

Nicki laughed and stepped passed him as she got a whiff of his cologne that she had come to appreciate, "I'm only five minutes late. Your apartment is far and it's hot as hell out there." she responded looking at him as he closed the front door. She quickly gave him another once over before he turned around, "You always wear sweatpants in 90 degree heat?" she asked with a grin as he met her eyes.

Meek laughed, "Yo, my room is cold and I didn't want you to get on me about wearing a t-shirt and basketball shorts everyday," he said taking a step closer to her, "but I see that you already going all fashion police on my ass anyway," he said looking her over.

Nicki bit her lip as she watched Meek's eyes trail her body, "At least you decided to change it up," she teased once he met her eyes again.

Meek laughed, "Come up to my room, that's where my stuff is for the project." he said looking up at the staircase that stood to the left of her, "Unless you hungry, I can get you something from the fridge," he offered looking back at her.

"No, I'm fine. I ate before I came here." she responded with a slight smile, "Thanks though,"

"No problem." he said heading over to the stairs, "Follow me,"