Halloweekend: Trading Places

So, since my last update, some weird and interesting things have happened. One being that it was my birthday a few Thursday's ago, two, people are just now realizing that Donald Trump should have been stopped a long time ago, and three, it was brought to my attention that a book popped up that was rather similar to mine. Curious, I read it and was seriously confused as to why someone would blatantly take my book and run with it as they did without changing anything and as if no one would notice. It was literally as if this 'author' (who is no stranger to stealing books), had 'her' book begin where my book currently is (in terms of Nicki and Meek's relationship), with the intention to speed things up. Not only is that fucked up, but it is also a form of plagiarism/stealing which is clearly not okay. Thank you to those who brought the book to my attention, I appreciate it.

Anyway, one of the reasons why this chapter took so long is because I didn't like the first, second, or third draft and have been rewriting and editing it. Basically, I wouldn't put up something that I didn't like or anything that wasn't my own..........💅🏾 but, I digress. I hope you enjoy the first Halloweekend chapter! And happy Easter! 🐣💝💜🐰

-

HALLOWEEKEND
posted: 8:00am, October 29
Tags: Dennis H.

Good morning my fucking spooky assholes, I am happy to finally announce that today is officially the first day of Halloweekend! In other words, it is officially time to lose your fucking minds and not give a shit about it, because we will all be in costume. Ha, see what I did there? I said that we will ALL be in costume which means that if you aren't in costume tonight, tomorrow night, and Saturday night, you will be giving me and my spies free reign to fully and professionally embarrass you. You should all know by now that I give no mercy. Just ask (now) junior, Dennis Holcomb who I spent an entire year last year ruining the life of because his nosy butt wanted to play Nancy Drew by trying to figure out my and my dutiful spies' identities. Oh, that's right, you can't ask him. Why? Because my all too 'revealing' posts about him ran his nosy butt out of OYU and into White Plains U. I hear that he's doing pretty well there and hasn't even tried to return to OYU for so much as a visit. Now, after about a year of reflection, you might think that I feel bad about running a curious student out of our precious university, but you know what they say, 'Curiosity killed the cat,' or, as I prefer, 'If you play with fire, you get burned'. So, make sure that you assholes are in costumes tonight, you don't want to end up like Dennis the Menace.

A reminder about tonight's spooky festivities...

Tonight: Halloween Party Bash
Where: The university barn
When: 8pm-11:30pm
Who: All classes
Attire: A fucking Halloween costume.

Please, my little assholes, I beg you to please be careful waddling down the big hill to the university barn tonight. I know that the majority of you will already be drunk out of your minds, but as a result of the snow that Mother Nature has been dumping on us this winter-like October, the big hill contains quite a lot of ice. It will also be pretty cold out so, if your costume requires that you're dressed like a skimpy slut, make sure you're drunk enough to not feel it!

P.s.- I look forward to seeing you ALL (those without microvirus) tonight, but until then, make sure to check out the annual Halloweekend warning email from our university president! After I read the infamous line about refraining from 'excessive drinking and dangerous behavior', I decided to pop open one of my bottles of sangria early. Happy Halloweekend hoes and happy #ThirstyThursday, make sure to be on your best behavior...well, until tonight!

- The Knew Your Times

Nicki angrily pulled her long straightened black hair into a messy bun on top of her head before opening her makeup bag that was on top of her desk. The sound of Olivia Pope's fast paced verbiage was being drowned out by her best friends' loud voices and laughter as they got ready for the Halloween Party Bash that was set to begin in the next hour while they pregamed. Nicki saw her phone screen light up and Meek's name appear indicating that he had sent her a text message as she rolled her eyes and removed her foundation and foundation brush from her makeup bag. Using Sherika's mirror, Nicki began to apply her foundation over her smooth skin as her phone screen lit up for a second time before Meek's name appeared again. Annoyed, Nicki released a breath as she placed her makeup brush down on her desk before picking up her phone.