Georgina

OMGGGGG HIIII 👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾

Well, it looks like I wasn't trolling you guys (I'm not that evil). I have been busy, busy, busy which explains why I haven't updated in a long time, but I'm back! So you can stop harassing me now lol

I love this chapter and I think you guys will like it too- It turned out so cute despite me having literally been writing it on and off for almost two years and completely rewriting that snippet that I posted awhile back and the entire first half of this chapter 🙃🙃🙃. You will see how the picnic that Meek and Nicki had last chapter after the Governor's Ball disaster has truly transformed and brought new life into their relationship and how they are and speak to each other.

The chapter is 39K+ words and I'm sweating, but she really is a cute one. Enjoy!

-

IT'S GEORGINA, BITCH.
Posted: 8:09am, November 8
Tags: Omeeka, Nicki M., Meek W., Omelly P., Tak O., Trey C., Nasheema W.

Good Morning, my little assholes and what a tumultuous and rainy morning it is turning out to be! I'm sure that you have all heard about large winter storm, Georgina raging through the midwest over these past few days and leaving severe flooding and some debris in her wake. Well, like every other bitch I've come across in my life, she has decided to wreak havoc in more places than one, and she is now doing her bitching over the east coast--us. Yes, GEORGINA is officially HERE and our beautiful campus will definitely be going through a second ice age and maybe even a swim before she gets bored and decides to do her bitching elsewhere. I would expect an inclement weather related Bull Alert sent to your phones and emails from the university about staying on campus and indoors. But do you want the good news? Georgina has winded down on her journey over here and we should only be looking at some strong winds and snow/hail, before she finally closes her un welcomed visit with some minor flooding that will most likely turn into ice overnight. So get your skates out, tomorrow will be an icy one!

Time to move on to some spottings, or rather missed spottings. One of my favorite couples was missing from the Tau Sigma Kappa party last night. While the party was fun, my spies and I missed our Omeeka who was unfortunately M.I.A.. Now, we wouldn't be concerned of this absence if the last time that we saw Nicki M. wasn't at Governor's Ball friday night before her seemingly abrupt disappearance. We also haven't seen Meek W. since his late afternoon gym workout yesterday with his teammates, Omelly P., Tak O., and Trey C.. As you all know, we were hoping to spot Omeeka at the party last night, so that we could make sure that they were okay after the whole mysterious-night-visitor-in-the-orange-dress-incident (yes, we still feel V guilty about that). So with that said, the first little asshole(s) to spot Omeeka either together or separately gets a bottle of rosé left at their door--from yours truly!

Now, just because her big brother missed the Tau Sigma Kappa party doesn't mean that she did! Spotted last night at the sorority party was none other than Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome's baby sister, Nasheema W. (if you don't know who Little N is, I suggest you read my previous posts). Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome, do you know what your little sister has been up to since her start at OYU just three months ago? Well, you all know that my spies are top notch and that when we put our minds to it, we can find just about anything out-- and I mean anything. It seems that Little N and her friends have had their little freshman eyes set on the men of Phi Delta, or most recently dubbed by me as Bye Delta. She and her friends were drunkenly flirting and dancing their little freshmen hearts out at the party with the upperclassmen portion of the fraternity. Now, Little N (& Friends), I would be careful if I were you. Those Bye Delta boys, though seemingly handsome, polite, and well mannered, are known to be trouble with a capital T, and based on what I am learning about you, you should know that. I will hold your story of unrequited infatuation for now, as I am in a mad search for your brother and his Cookie, but just know that I can only keep my mouth shut for so long. I do hope though, that for your own sake, you're a little wiser this time around.