Mr. Tall Dark And Handsome (Part 2)

The Knew Your Times

HUMP DAY HANGOVERS
posted: 8:47am, September 17
Tags: Tak, Omelly, Meek W., Nicki M., Safaree S., Omeeka, Sherika, Omelly, Shomelly

Good morning TKYTers, I apologize for the late start. I have been unable to recall anything that I saw last night, but my spies thankfully provided me with some stories on what went down last night. To those of you who missed my post yesterday evening, I informed you all that our basketball team MVP's, Tak and Omelly were throwing a party at their on-campus apartments. But did anyone know that our new MVP, the one that we finally identified yesterday, lives there too? Well, it appears that Meek W. is roommates with Tak and Omelly! Interesting.

While we are on the topic of Mr. Tall Dark And Handsome, we would just like to say that while looking absolutely delicious last night, he also looked absolutely adorable with Nicki M. in his arms. We know that Cookie and Safaree S. have served as our golden couple for the past two years, and we were sad to learn of their breakup, but we are really liking Omeeka.

Moving on, did anyone see the absolutely ridiculous argument between Sherika and her new boo, Omelly? I didn't see it, but my spies tell that the fight was over something as silly as the color of SpongeBob's tie. While we feel this is enough to break any couple up...the two were later seen making up before leaving the party together before not returning. Oh where, oh where, could Shomelly have gone?

Lastly, did anyone see Safaree S. completely drunk and off his rocker last night? We're pretty sure he went back to the Phi Delta house and paid many visits to the toilet. He must have as bad of a hangover as me right now. Hopefully, his new boo is taking care of him.

Overall, from what I can remember, the party was a ton of fun as all basketball team parties are. I just wish that I could remember it all. Anyway, I hope that you all have a happy hump day, and if you are as hungover as I am, do yourself a favor and skip that 8:00am class. I know I am.

P.s.- While I lay in my bed, take some aspirin, and down a ton of water...I hope that all of you stay on your best behavior ;)

- The Knew Your Times

Nicki slowly opened her eyes only to immediately close them in response to the morning light that was shining on her face. She quickly put a hand to her head as it started to painfully throb. Nicki tried to groan, but her voice was hoarse and when she tried to clear her throat, she felt nothing but soreness. She opened her eyes again and realized that she wasn't in her room. The air was cold, the bed felt different, and she didn't have a window directly next to her bed. Feeling a bit panicked, Nicki tried to turn her body over, but was only met with painfully sore legs, arms, back, and abdomen. She relaxed for a few seconds and tried again. She was able to turn on to her stomach, and what she saw made her heartbeat increase in her chest. Meek was on his back sleeping next her. This sight wouldn't have concerned her if she was wearing clothes, or if one of the places that were currently causing her pain wasn't in between her legs. Nicki looked at Meek's bare chest and just knew that he was naked under the sheets that were hiding his torso and lower body. Oh my God.

Nicki slammed her face into the pillow below her head and tried to remember her night. She remembered being alone outside on Meek's back porch, she remembered Safaree coming out there and blaming their break up on her, and she remembered running away from him in tears. Nicki turned her head to the side and looked at Meek's sleeping form. His smooth dark skin contrasted beautifully against his white sheets, and his full lips were slightly open as his chest slowly rose and fell with his breathing. Nicki's eyes moved to the empty wine bottle on top of Meek's desk and she slowly started to recall how she came up here after running away from Safaree and how she helped herself to his mini fridge. She remembered drinking heavily from the wine bottle and the look on Meek's face when he found her crying with her makeup smeared all over face, but after that, she could only remember bits and pieces.