What's Good For Tonight? (Part 1)

Warning: it's kind of a long one and I didn't feel like breaking it up so bear with me lol but enjoy!
-
The Knew Your Times

WHAT'S GOOD FOR TONIGHT?
posted 3:05pm, September 9
Tags: none

    Good afternoon fellow students, I hope that your first day of classes is going well. While you're all pretending to pay attention to your professors going over your class syllabus, my spies and I wanted to update you on the parties that have been confirmed to be happening tonight:

1.    Phi Delta Frat party (most likely upperclassmen only... unless you can sneak in)

2.    Juniors, Phil Potter and Isaac Reynolds are having a party at their on-campus townhouse (#208)

That's all we have received for now, I guess if you're not going to the Phi Delta party you might as well stay in for the night, because we all know that they always the have most poppin' parties besides the Delta Alpha Kappa girls, and the basketball team parties! We will keep you updated if we hear about anymore parties tonight, but in the meantime, we hope that you make sure to be on your best behavior ;)

P.s.- Freckles' shoes were Manolo Blahnik's! Thanks for the tip!

-    The Knew Your Times

Fah swung open the white double front doors of the Delta Alpha Kappa house and strutted in. Pealing her sweaty dark hair from the back of her neck, she quickly made her way up the grand staircase as she seemed to be on a mission. She passed by a few of her sorority sisters who all looked at her in fear as she paid them a forced smile.

Once up the stairs, she took a breath and pulled her hair into a ponytail. It was hot as hell and she knew she really needed to contact the university again about getting the air conditioning fixed. The Delta Alpha Kappa girls couldn't throw parties here unless it was on and working.

She walked down the hallway that was located further left of the staircase balcony and pulled her pink bag up higher on her shoulder. Once reaching her destination, she made a fist and pounded three loud bangs into the door before waiting with her arms crossed. She heard footsteps on the other side before the door opened to show her tiny target.

"Nicki..." she murmured dryly as she moved passed the shorter girl.

"Fah..." Nicki responded just as dryly before following Fah into her warm and fairly sticky dorm.

Fah looked around the small rectangular dorm before looking back at Nicki who was pulling herself up on to her bed. There were open textbooks and folders scattered around her bed and an opened pink highlighter, "Where's your loudmouth sidekick?" she asked looking over at Sherika's side of the room.

"She has class, what do you want?" asked Nicki crossing her legs.

"I want to talk to you about our music studies course, you know, the one you was late for," she responded with a grin.

Fah watched Nicki roll her eyes, "What about it?"

"Your partner for the project, the basketball player, Meek Williams, I want him." responded Fah.

"What this gotta do with me?" asked Nicki with annoyance lacing her voice.

"Since you're his partner and you'll be spending a lot of time with him these next two weeks, I want you to put a good word in for me. I already met him at the party last night, but I didn't get to talk to him much," responded Fah.

"Why?" laughed Nicki, "Too many vodka shots?"

Fah's eyes narrowed, "I'll just ignore that, because I need you to do this for me,"