Save The Tatas (Part 3)

Helloo, I finished early so, it's going up today🎉. I want to say before you start reading that you should all know by now that I adore Amber, so, I HAD to give her a proper exit lol. Don't hate me, because I had to redeem her character a little bit before we say goodbye to her. This chapter has 17,921 words and while not taking me on the same emotional ride that part 2 did, it still pulled a few heartstrings. Enjoy : ) and thank you guys for getting the votes up last chapter! I appreciate it! Now, it's time to say goodbye to my favorite victim of unrequited love :(

-

THE RE-CUP
posted: 8:35am, October 17
Tags: Safaree S., Zashia S., Zafaree, Nicki M., Fah R., Sean S., Tak, Maya D., Dicksass, Omeeka, Onikafaree, Meek W.

Rise and shine my beautiful TKYTers! I just realized that we've made it to the middle of October! Soon it will be time for Halloweekend, midterms, the fall concert, thanksgiving break, and then finally winter break! I know that I'm getting ahead of myself here, but you have to admit that this semester is moving pretty quickly. BUT let's back pedal a bit and talk about last night at Delta Alpha Kappa's breast cancer awareness fundraiser. Based on how many intoxicated students that were there dressed in their pink shirts and dresses, it looked to be a success! My spies and I had a fun time dancing and watching some of you make asses of yourselves. Don't be mad at me if you find yourself in the next couple of posts, because I warned you! But before I get started on the recup (ha, get it? Recup...recap...boobs...bra cups? No? I'm kinda drunk. Okay.), let's get back to that blind item that I shared with you yesterday. Something I love about you assholes is that you're smart. We received an influx of your answers and a majority of them were correct. Your correct answers and the actions of our blind item last night allows me to declare the first blind item of the year as SOLVED!

Correct Answers

Guy: Safaree S.
New Girl: Zashia S.
Couples Name: Zafaree
Old Girl: Nicki M.
Clues: All 'Blue', 'House', and 'Brothers' references referred to Scaffbreezy and his affiliation with the Phi Delta fraternity. 'Claiming things that aren't his' refers to his most recent actions. All 'Pink' references referred to Cookie and her affiliation with Phi Delta's sister sorority, Delta Alpha Kappa.

If you were one of our loyal readers who guessed correctly, congratulations! You are just as nosy as me and my spies are. So, what happened last night that allowed us to declare this blind as solved? Let's get started on the recup, shall we?

While I was surprising myself that I could actually have a good time without being shitfaced, Scaffbreezy was spotted having what looked like an in depth conversation with his New Girl, Zashia S. at one of the eating tables. The two were then seen kissing before dancing the night away on the dance floor. So, are these two back together? We don't know for sure, but they certainly looked like it last night. It seems that breast cancer awareness fundraisers are a great place for relationshits (oops, damn drunk typos!) to rekindle themselves.

-Moving on! Who else did we see at the fundraiser? It wouldn't be appropriate to not speak about the person who brought the fundraiser together in the first place. That person is Fah R., or as we like to call her, Queen B...for many reasons. The Queen B was spotted dancing and having a good time with none other than rugby player, Sean S.. Remember these two were just getting to know each other again at Shocktoberfest after their short fling around this time last year? My spies told me that it looked like they may ACTUALLY be together this time? Hmm, I have my doubts so, I will hold off on naming them until they last longer than my decision to not pop open and sift through this bottle of sangria an hour ago. Anyway, my spies say that the Queen B, in a rather ill fitting BeBe dress, and Chocolate Eclair looked cute last night...just like they looked cute for those five second lasts year...