Chapter 22

Your POV

"Hey Ryu, can you drive?" I asked L as I got into my black Bugatti Veyron.

NEW A/N -
I ACTUALLY HATE MYSELF WHY DID I WRITE THIS PLS GO EASY ON ME THANKS

"Of course I can, I have an IQ of over 168, what makes you think I can't?" L smirked.

"Oh, so you think you can beat me in a race then? Mr-I-have-an-IQ-of-168?"

"Most probably yes."

"Johnny! Set the timer!" I closed the car door as L got into his car.

Johnny set the timer and we started in:

3

2

1

We sped off, the first to do 3 laps would win.

Of course I'm going to win.

I do hate to lose.

Me and L are practically neck and neck. I'm in my black car, and he is in a white car. We tied on our first round, making my growl in anger. Damn he is something.

"God-damn L, do you mind slowing down so I can kick your ass?" I spoke Into the wireless-microphone headset.

"No thanks, I'd prefer to win" he chuckled.

That set me off. I hit the gas-

HIT THE GAS KILL EM ALL AND WE CRAWL AND WE CRAWL AND WE CRAWL YOU BE MY DETONATOR! XD comment if you know what song this is! 
Anyway *cough cough* back to the story:

That set me off. I hit the gas and went full speed and drifted on the turn, overtaking L.

"That's very dangerous, X, you should slow down" L said.

"No thanks, I'd prefer to win" I mimicked him from earlier and finished my 2nd lap. One more to go.

I looked into the rear-view mirror. Damnit.... He's catching up fast.

"Go away L, I'm going to win" I said through the microphone.

"Not if I can help it" L mumbled.

I chuckled and did another drift, not long now before I win.

"3! 2! 1!"

I crossed the finish line.

"I WIN MOTHAFUCKA!" I screamed through the microphone.

I stepped on the break and jumped out the car. Dancing around in circles because I won.

"You've sill got it, (F/N)" Johnny chuckled.

"Thanks bro" I playfully punched his arm.

"Well, it seems like you won, Konami" L said.

"I know! Heh, who knew I'd beat Mr-I-have-an-IQ-of-168!" I said, quoting myself from earlier.

"Well, who knew I'd get beaten by: Miss-I'm-strange-and-like-doing-drifts-in-cars" L smirked.

"Heh, it was fun, admit it" I chuckled.

"Okay, it was fun" he smiled.

A/N
Just a short chapter! I'm so tired, it's 02:06am and my eyes burn but I can't sleep XD I'm also listening to greenday, please comment if you like greenday! :3