Chapter:22 Found you

***************************************************************************
(Alexia's. P.O.V.)

It was night time when Emmet had taken me back to the hotel, and my heart already felt heavy as I held back the tears knowing I'd have to leave Harry again , and that I won't see him for a long time from now unless he comes down to South Carolina .

I stayed silent the whole walk back my guards slowly going back up as my muscles ached and my stomach panged in hunger and I winced and clutched it tighter , praying Emmet wouldn't notice. Thankfully he didn't . Emmet led me back to the hotel and I walked in before him as he held the door open , and felt my eyelids droop in exhaustion as I sat in the corner of the room right underneath the window where slight bit of moonlight peeked from the curtains and laid down on the carpet and curled into a ball before drifting into a world of nothing.
***************************************************************************
(Emmet's P.O.V.)

As I was shutting the door I heard quiet shifting sounds and smiled softly to myself , my kittens already going to bed. But as I turned around my eyes widened when I saw the huge bed empty , and the sheets straight as they had been left with no sign of her . It wasn't until I heard a soft quiet sigh that my eyes snapped to the corner of the hotel room to see something that confused the hell out of me.

There she was , curled up like a little kitten in the corner of the room on the floor fast asleep, her shoulders barely rising as she breathed . I frowned softly , allowing my soft side to come out while she's asleep and walked over to her gently picking her tiny curled up form up , which she didn't stir and then walked over towards the bed with kitten in my arms and pulled the sheets out and laid her under them. I watched as she curled up tighter her arms wrapped around her tiny thin bony stomach tightly and I gently pulled the covers over her like I used to for my mom back in Germany and tucked her in .

I quietly took of my shoes , pants and shirt and put on a pair of basket ball shorts before taking out my phone and dialling Mr. Grey reluctantly , watching my little kitten shift in her sleep while the phone dialled. On the second ring it picked up.

" Mr. Lorenz? " Mr. Greys voice demanded over the phone and I held in my annoyed and tired grumble .

" She's fast asleep and tucked in. "

I told him briefly trying to avoid telling him about the old man but Mr. G being the scary mind reader even over the stupid phone knew there was more.

" Don't hold back Mr. Lorenz , tell me everything that happened , I don't care if she even sneezed I want you to tell me everything."

He ordered in his formal tone and I glared at the wall before answering.

" She was pale and cold when she passed out in my backseat on the drive there . She woke up a couple of hours later once we were in the hotel and then quickly got up and said she needed air before I could do anything. After ten minutes she wasn't back so I went searching for her and after searching the whole bloody town I found her coming out of the hospital and caught up to her. " I told him quietly trying not to wake her up as I sat in the chair in the corner never taking my eyes off her .

" What was she doing in the hospital may I ask of all places? And how did she get past you without a trace Mr. Lorenz? She's only a little girl ." I heard Mr G demand , his tone formal and cold.

" I have no fucking clue so don't demand shit from me, but I swear when we get back you look at her eyes and then tell me what you see has changed in them."

I growled at him annoyed and hung up not wanting to talk to our leader anymore knowing I'd say something stupid which would only make things worse. I clutched my hair trying to clam my breathing but the feeling of strong panic and fear I had felt when my kitten had ran out of the hotel , and when I had ran across the whole fucking town trying to find her , it had reminded me so much of when I had tried to find my mama back in Germany , and how scared I was as I ran all over our hometown trying to find her for over two days I was running looking for her ..... Bad memories threatened to show themselves and I quickly forced them back and stared at the phone in my hand before dialling a number I haven't dialled in years . My elder brother Emerson , who is only 3 years older than me being 16 . I rub my chest through my shirt and render how I had gotten a tattoo of mamas name and Emerson's name across my heart in German , and their meanings. Our mama had named us with reasons and purpose , Emerson in German is brave , which he is very much of and is in the army proving it . Whereas my name means Strong, which I've grown to be and not that weak poor kid I used to be in my home country. Mamas name was Lilli , like the flower which is a symbol of beauty , which my mama was very beautiful woman.