Jacob Franchen's Story

"For the fifth time, I will not be your queen!" Zach yells in annoyance after being asked by Jacob if he wanted to be his queen.

"But Zach!! I can't be king without a queen!" Jacob Franchen exclaims.

Ever since Jacob Frabchen was two years old, he dreamed of becoming a king. His dream came true a few years later when he turned 15, when he was told he could become king of Mars and rule the planet.

Well, halve of his dream came true. Apparently, he needed a queen in order to become a king. His only friend, Zach Flamingo, declined his offer, a couple of times.

"I'm not a girl, Jacob! Jesus Christ!" Zach yells.

Zach is used to getting asked to be Jacob's queen so often, that he even added it to his schedule.

Besides his obsession with being king, Jacob is your average 15 year old boy with light blue eyes and reddish hair.

"Zach! Become my queen and I'll stop bugging you!" Jacob says while running after Zach.

Jacob is not only known for his obsession of being king, but of his awkward homemade scarecrow who he admits is alive. He calls it Scrow.

"Stop chasing me, you creep!" Zach yells and hides inside a shed.

"Zach," Jacob says as he starts leaving the shed.

Zach counts to five then says with Jacob, "You will be my queen."

Zach watches Jacob leave, like he does everyday, he then makes a run for his house and stays there hiding from Jacob.