Rise of the More Advanced Alpacas

-TBH writing in Devon's P.O.V is my favorite-

Devon, Jake, and Gaby return to the mansion.

Pt. 7 : Mansion Again

Devon's P.O.V

Since Jake was sleeping in the basement, Kristina and Elizabeth slept in his room. I don't like changes, so I stayed wide awake on the bottom bunk staring around the room and listening to Roger's snoring. Every time something changes, I just can't sleep. I guess I'm just used to everything being the same. I had too much energy inside me and I just wanted to do something.
Finally, I left that room and opened the room that led to the basement.

"Jake," I whispered. No response. "Jake!" I yelled. I heard my echo and a groan. He came out with messy brown hair and half closed eyes. At least he came out...

"What do you want at," he stopped to check his watch. He pinched his nose and let out a dramatic sigh. I checked my watch, which was far more expensive and better looking than Jake's. The time was exactly 3:00 a.m.
"Three in the morning," he finished, his eyes now wide open but glaring at me.

Before I had the chance to respond, he interrupted with, "Do not tell me you woke me up to tell me something about 'Jake from State Farm at three in the morning'," he air quoted then pointed at himself. "I am 'Jake from H-E-B' and at three in the morning I am asleep."

Just as he was about to go back to sleep in his 'cave', I grabbed him by his wrist and he turned around.

"I just um...wanted to know if you'd want to drive around the city. Just the two of us," I stuttered. Jake looked at me and I looked at him. It was so awkward.

"You are asking me out on a date at three in the morning?"

Oh no. This is not the way I planned it to be! I just wanted to hang out with him to get to know him and become good friends. Now he's gonna think I'm gay and everyone's going to find out and my life will be over.

"Okay," he said, "I will go."
I smiled and closed the basement door. As we turned around, I saw Gaby just standing there. Like, she looked like Samara Morgan with her white sweater and long hair. Well, halve long hair. I yelled and hugged Jake. He pushed me off and waved at Gaby.

"Whatever you guys are doing, I'm in," Gaby said.
Jake and I looked at each other then back at Gaby. Then we began listing excuses so she wouldn't go, but she had an answer to every excuse.

"It's guys night out!"
"It's not anymore."
"There is not enough room in the van."
"Last time I checked, the van was empty."

So we decided to give up and let her come with us. Jake drove, Gaby sat on the back seat, and I sat on the passenger's seat. We were having such a great time being awkward and all when suddenly, Jake stepped on the brake and dramatically pointed out the window.

"Alpacas," he muttered. "Okay, kids, grab a weapon from the trunk and stab the living shit out of them."
Gaby and I looked at each other, shrugged, and opened the trunk.
We looked through the weapons and found hammers, whips, daggers, cockroaches, and a few other weapons. I grabbed a dagger but Gaby just couldn't chose.

"Look," Jake says as he held up a hammer, "this is a whip for your BDSM needs." He held up a dagger, "And this is a cockroach. It is-"
"Are you okay? You're scaring me!" Gaby yelled.
"Yeah yeah. I am fine. I just need to take a long nap on this ant - covered road. Goodnight, kids," Jake moaned then literally fell on the floor and immediately began snoring.

The alpacas saw us and began walking towards us. Gaby froze, Jake was asleep, and I was panicking. Gaby looked at me and mouthed, 'pretend you're invisible.' Invisible? How do I do that? The alpacas are gonna kill me oh god oh god I'm dead. I yelled and Gaby sighed loudly. She stood up, grabbed Jake by his arm, and attempted to drag him to the van. She apparently only dragged him a few inches when an alpaca came out of nowhere, grabbed Jake's legs, and dragged him to its friends. Jake is such a heavy sleeper. If I was in his shoes, I'd be fully awake and probably even yelling for help.