Rise of the More Advanced Alpacas

-top pic is the characters as emojis-

-I hate writing the middle chapters ;-; Why can't they write themselves so I can get to the climax already???-

Kristina and Devon pretend to be lovers to get information from a group who call themselves 'Survivors'. Gaby thinks she's going crazy. The rest stay at the cabin and party.

Pt.5: Survivors

Katia's P.O.V.

When Elizabeth said the team was here, I expected the whole team, not just Kristina and this guy who calls himself Jake. But I'm still throwing that party.
"We have rules here," I tell Jake and Kristina as I place an unbaked pie in the oven. "No phones. No cigarettes. No weapons inside the cabin."
Jake and Kristina sighed, took out their phones, and gave them to me.

"Three missed calls from Gaby," I read from Jake's phone. His eyes widened and he snatched the phone from my hands. Then he ran outside to answer the missed calls.

"Can you show me around?" Kristina asked and I nodded.

This cabin seemed safe to me. It had a door, windows, bedrooms, and a dining table. Too bad we couldn't get the door from Home Depot for the bathroom. We'll just have to find a curtain. Other than that, this place is perfect and will remain standing even after the alpacalypse is over.

"These are the three bedrooms," I showed Kristina. She entered a room and looked around it. It had a bunk bed, blue curtains, and a zebra print carpet. We didn't have time to build a closet, so Elizabeth and I just lay down our clothes on a rocking chair. We placed our shoes underneath the rocking chair. Kristina left that room and entered the bathroom.

"There's no door," Kristina stated.
"Yeah....we couldn't get the door since the alpacas invaded Home Depot," I responded.

Then I showed her the kitchen. We had an oven, a microwave, a stove, a table, and a refrigerator. Kristina smiled at the smell of the apple pie. She and I then went outside to find Elizabeth picking apples and Jake arguing through the phone.
"I--no! No! I am sorry! I would never do such a thing! Oh.... oh that is terrible. Well, we are at an apple orchard across a cemetery. Yeah, goodbye."

"You two," I commanded, "get inside. It's already getting dark." Just as they were about to get inside, a white van came towards us and parked next to the cabin. Roger, Devon, and Gaby stepped out. I hadn't seen any of them in years.
Roger was patting Devon's back, Devon was in tears, and Gaby was just Gaby.
"Did you guys see anything abnormal? Are you okay? Is Devon okay? Did you eat?" Jake flooded Gaby with questions.
"No. Yes. Probably not. No," Gaby responded to every question then went over to me and Elizabeth. She hugged us both and smiled.
"You said you didn't eat, right? Well, I'm throwing a party right now and there's apple pie, candy apples, apple juice, everything that's apple." I told her.
"Good to know someone can actually cook," she replied, stepping inside the cabin and pointing at Roger and Devon.

"Jake, so we got stuck in this forest and then we saw this half bar half lemonade stand that said 'SURVIVORS'. And then they-" Devon told his story.
"Did you talk to them?" Jake asked, his green eyes widened.
"Um no...why?"

"Kristina!!!!" Jake yelled and she came groaning.
'What do you-"
"You and Devon will go to the stand he is talking about and get information. Do not reveal anything about yourselves, for they will kill you. If anyone asks, your name is Clarissa and this is your boyfriend Steven."

Kristina rolled her eyes and glared at Jake. "Why me?"
"You are an actress. Elizabeth lives here. Katia has a party to host. I do not know where Gaby is," Jake said.
I went over to them and gave Jake a note Gaby had given me.
'Gone for a walk. Will be back'
"Fine I'll do it," Kristina sighed, grabbing Devon's hand.
"Come Devon, my love," Kristina muttered sarcastically.
"His name is Steven. Show some expression!" Jake yelled.
"Show some expression," Kristina mimicked as she and Devon walked out the door.