Rise Of The Blue Alpacas

Pt.3

Video is random....

"I'm not leaving, I feel safe here," Kristina told the boys.

"Why are you two here! You don't even fitin in an apocalypse!" Gaby exclaims.

She points at Nathan. "You'd be that one guy that has no idea what's going on."

She points at Roger. "You'd be the one that likes videogames. Sorry to break it to you, but Anyssa already has that job. Unless you want to work with her?"

Roger literally grabs Gaby and Anyssa's arms and drags them outside.

Gaby lets go before he even starts running, mumbling, "I can walk by myself. Stop pulling a Meagan."

However, Anyssa pretends to be holding a lasso, yodeling, "Take me to the danger, peasant!"

Gaby returns to the gym to see everyone was gone.

They went with the idiots, of course... She thought to herself.

"I'm here," Gaby said out of breath after running down the hallway to the main door.

"If it's not a U.F.O. or zombies I will make sure you're permanently off our team." Gaby says, pointing to Roger, who had his face pressed up on the glass door, along with every one else.

Gaby joined in to see what they were looking at but saw only the mountain that formed after science.

"There's a lot," Elizabeth mumbles.

"We're dead," Devon says in a shaky voice.

"What! What's happening? I can't see?" Gaby desperately exclaims.

"Tell me about it," Katia replies.

Everyone with glasses, except Anyssa, lend Gaby their glasses so she could see.

"Yup, don't know what they are, but we're gone."

She passed the many glasses to Katia, her reaction the same as Gaby's.

Nathan began screaming and running in circles until Roger finally shut him up by stuffing a loaf of bread in his mouth.

Everyone claps.

"Aww," Kristina says in disappointed, "I was gonna drop kick him so he could shut up."