Rise of the blue alpacas

Pt.13

(Long chapter. Took a while. -.-)

"Okay, if you want to survive you'll have to follow these rules. No sad poems. No music. No crying over money," Gaby stopped, fake coughed, whispered Devon, and fake coughed again.
"No making out in the corner. No talking or thinking about making out in the corner. No leaving to see your friends. No one is going to die." Gaby finished.

"What do you mean no one is going to die," Devon asked, "If one of us doesn't get a chair we-"

"Just trust me when I say no one is going to die." Gaby replied.

"Well, excuse you, I'm still listening to my music," Elizabeth complained and put on her earphones.

Gaby sighed and glared at Devon, who was digging through everyone's pockets in search for money.

"Where are Roger, Anyssa, and Kristina?" Gaby asked Devon.

Devon pulled out a dollar from the bleachers and responded with, "Roger and Anyssa are making out in the corner. Kristina said something about returning a pen to Jetsely."

Before Gaby could respond to him, Katia approached her and told her, "Gaby I know one of us is going to die and I just wanted to say goo-"

Gaby stopped her sentence, "Woah! None of us are going to die!"

"You saw how the alpacas ate Nathan and his mom! That could happen to any of us!" She warned Gaby then stormed off.

Gaby quietly went to sit down on the bleachers, took out a pen and paper, sighed deeply, and began writing.

So far, no one respected the rules....

Until....

Kristina came back and realized it was already 6 pm. That and Roger, Anyssa, Katia, Elizabeth, Gaby, and Devon were wearing their glasses upside down, aka, the Ramon trend.
She was horrified.

"I think I told you guys my only rule was no wearing glasses upside down," Kristina yelled. Then she whispered, " None of your listened."

"Yeah, and my only rule was no math," Gaby replied.

"You never said that!" Devon exclaimed.

"You said a lot of rules, none of them being no math," Katia told her.

Roger screamed, "Yo! I'm captain! I never got to make a single rule!"

"Geez I wonder why," Gaby said sarcastic, slightly smiling.

"No capes," Roger announced.

Devon went over to Roger and held up his long cape. "Then what's this?"
"My cape," Roger replied.
Devon still held on the cape and almost tore it.
"What? I do have the right!" Roger yelled.

Couple of 'ughs' and 'why is he captain again' where heard.

"Guys, I really think we should just respect Gaby's rules and get on with the ritual," Kristina finally said.

"Hell no! We still have time! Let's go have fun before one of us dies," Roger said.

Elizabeth nodded.

Devon smiled, pat Roger's back, and told him, "For once I actually agree with you."

The rest lift up their fist and yelled, "Yeah!"

"Hold up, let me guess, I'm not invi-"

Gaby was interrupted by Roger who literally yelled, "You're coming with us! No one is staying behind!"